• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Happy Easter!!!!

12298_108561822509208_100000661725158_120742_4689566_n.jpg

Oh, haha... actually that is not that funny, but I found it saved on my computer, so...

Well, anyways... It has been raining where I live for, like, three days now, so it's only beautiful if I pretend the woods behind my house is a rainforest or something. :P But, yah... Easter is always a good holiday. I always make my Easter egg red. Just plain red. It's my favorite color, so... why not? I wrote "nerm" on the back of it with one of those provided crayon things. Oh, and... let's see... This year I got a plush sheep (I love sheep) and some peeps and chocolates. :) Food is always a good gift--especially if it's unhealthy in large quantities. I remember a few years ago on Easter was the day I got my iPod. So, I suppose technology is always a good gift too. :P

Well, happy Easter to everyone out there from The Font Queen. ;j

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Happy Day of nomming chocolate and searching for the elusive Easter Bunny! Maybe we'll find him this year... one day easter bunny! One day we will find you!

Nicole

luke is my wife
Ha ha, happy Easter to you as well. :)

Today, I got a load of candy. And money. C: I also got... (are you ready for this?!)... A Yankees Pillow Pet! :D It's adorable.

So, yeah. I hope everyone has a blessed Easter, whether you celebrate it or not!

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Happy Easter everybody! We forgot to color eggs this year. Yesterday I helped hide eggs for the kids at my church, and today we're still waiting to eat. Mmm. Food. The best part of every holiday.

Today, I got lots of chocolate, and more chocolate, and... edible German easter grass. Yeah! I actually didn't get a bunny, cause I'm never able to eat them!

Happy easter! Hope you find all the eggs the running man dressed as the easter bunny hid for you!

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
YAY! EASTERTIME!
I already threw up twice 'cause of the candy. That's a new record! I'm on my third serving already.
Plus, my brother's teacher is bringing us dinner, so I don't have to exert myself to put ham in the slow - cooker. It's a good day.
HAPPY EASTER!!
I love rainbow colors. :P

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Happy Bunny Day! I played trumpet at church and now I'm getting ready to go to my grandparents house. The Easter Bunny brought me a cute denim jacket from American Eagle! :)

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Happy Easter all! I don't get much chocolate but I enjoy the chocolate I do get! Hope you all have a good Easter :3

C

Caleb, Of Asui

Happy Easter to you all! Enjoy nomming on eggs and chocolate (but not together...eww... D:). Don't forget about the true meaning of Easter, though, in remembering Christ and his resurrection. It's a great thing. (I don't mean to offend any non-Christians who celebrate the secular side of Easter, so sorry in advance.)

I hope everyone here is having a great Easter.

Plenty pf eggs been eaten by all i suppose.

I cannot eat much chocolate as i get very bad headaches from it.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Yes, happy easter to you.

Be sure to paint eggs and watch for the easter bunny. XD

Umm, about the Easter Bunny, he's dead. He got hit by a truck while hopping to my block. I kinda provoked his death, sorry.:lol::P

But yes happy Easter guys. Let's all remember what Easter is really about, because I don't know where eggs, candy, and bunnies came from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom