• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Halloween Costumes 2010

W

Wolfang31

If I could find leather, bandages and some metal pieces I could work... plus needles, tubes, etc... I would try to be... Scarecrow (from Arkham Asylum). I actually have his shape so... why not. :)

I love the Halloween season and fall in general, but I've never been very enthused about dressing up or anything like that. The only time I've ever dressed up for Halloween was in 5th grade :P If I end up taking my nieces, though, I might put on a black skirt and top and pass myself off as a vampire (I have black hair, too, so..it could work). :P

^ There were several years I went as a witch when I was younger. Straighten the black hair and put on a hat & cape. Instant costume :P

So, it's about a month before Trick-or-Treat night. Usually, this is around the time when I begin planning on my costume (who to be and how to make it). I think this may be one of my last years going, but I am being Wind Waker Ganondorf.

You better post a picture of you wearing that! ;)

I'm gonna be Napoleon Dynamite. I already got the flippin' sweet voice down! :xd:

Shyell

On a rocketship to Mars!
I'm going to be Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day. I'm just a tad obsessed. :D

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
I'm going as Giriko from Soul Eater. I'm planning on wearing it to a local con as well. Hopefully the gloves will get done in time. .-.

2mm62qd.jpg

qzoplh.jpg

1ymhrd.jpg

2ekogep.jpg

lolhe'sinmyavatar

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Mine needs more work because I have not still get the materials yet. I hope soon I can get started on mine!!!But I think I will be Perfect for Midna won't I!!!Just to tell of you know good Luck on your costumes I hope they will be awesome to see and Daragon I love yours it so awesome!!

N

Ness199X

I'm going to be Marty McFly from Back to the Future and my friend is going to be Doc.

Seeing as I just graduated from high school, I'm planning on using my graduation gown as a Harry Potter costume. What makes this even better is the fact that I got a red cord and gold sash with the gown. Gryffindor ftw!

M

MajorasMask9

I won't be dressing up for Halloween or anything, but I've always wanted to go Trick-or-Treating dressed up as one of the Moon Children from Majora's Mask.

When you go to a house and get some candy, you say "More...".

i ordered my costume online
im going to be
da da da da! *holds hands up in the air like link whenever he finds something*
LINK!
yeah yeah yeah its been done before and such, but i'd wear the costume again at conventions
not to mention i've been wanting to be link for the past few years just havent had the chance to get it together
aka super excited for halloween this year, just so long as my costume comes in on time.
if it doesnt i think im going as princess leia from star wars i think?
one of my friends was gunna get a skull kid costume with the majoras mask which would have been... AWESOME
but he doesnt have the money for it right now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom