• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask GYORG? What Did You Think?

Kirino

Tatakae
He is pretty hard but not as insanly hard as alot of people think. First time I died the first 2 seconds. Second time i brang a fairy and got really close. Then i brought 2 fairys and killed him. Now i can kill him without any fairys. He was at a perfect level of difficulty the first time. Though i couldn't enjoy it because if was on the night of the last day so I was in a frenzy trying to beat him before time ran out.

Last edited:

Epwna

The epic turnip king
I really don't get why people think Gyorg is hard. He's pathetic. I beat him only using one item, the zora mask. Same case with Dark link.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
On the topic of hard bosses, I just beat Bongo Bongo this morning. Everyone keeps telling me how ridiculously hard he is, but I thought he was PAINFULLY easy! Same goes for the Palace of Twilight! My friend is a Zelda pro, and he told me the Palace of Twilight was the hardest Temple in the game! I'm really not very good at Zelda, but this confuses me.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Gyorg is a bastard. I hate that fishy-robot. When I first played through the game he royally kicked my arse, because I didn't know that you had to Zora-shock him underwater. I actually quit, and put the game down for a few years because of that. It seriously sucks that if you die fighting him you go back to the beginning of that DISASTER of a temple, and do all of that crappy pipe-work all over again. It makes me angry, I tell you.

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
I hated this boss its so annoying when you try and get on the platform and he grab's you. all the other bosses in mm are fun though i didn't like the ice temple's boss but at least he was easy.

D

DeadCat

I found that boss suprising on the first fight. It's hard and frustrating, but once you figured it out, it's an easy kill.

Yeah, I'll agree with the people who say he was pathetic. He was actually a pretty easy boss with the right strategy, which I figured mine out about half way through this battle.

I find it easier to stun him with a Fire Arrow, then switch to a Zora. Charge your fins before going in to the water. When you touch ground, release the fins and start moving backwards behind the pillar until the Z-Targeting switches off. Then surface.

It worked every time for me, and once I started doing that, he never got a hold of me in his mouth.

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
I don't remember it being ridiculously hard, but I do remember it was challenging, but then again, I think I did it the hard way. I used the Zora Mask the whole time, sat under water and hit him with boomerang fins to stun and hurt him. It was difficult that way, but it got the job done eventually.

Pikacondon

Title.
He's a SNAP to kill. I stunned him easily with fire arrows then turned to Zora and used the electric barrier 3 times. Gyorg was never hard for me, and probably never will be.

Sstorm

Some Legends Never Die...
I wouldn't use the term "hard" or "difficult" to describe Gyorg. However he can be challenging at times even now for me if I get out of rhythm or miss a dolphin jump. The first time I did him it took me a couple minutes to figure it out, but I have never had enough trouble to the point where I have died (I think one time I needed a fairy way back when :) ). Not one of my favorite bosses even though it is an interesting fight, and one of the few Zelda boss fights that has the ability to still be a challenge after all this time.

I can't see why people say he is so easy. majoras incarnations were easier than gyorg without the fierce deity mask. yeah i can understand Gyorg was easier the 2nd time around, but the first time i faced him i gave up on MM because of it. i tried again like a week later and finally beat gyorg and the rest of the bosses were easy compared to it. i had enough trouble with the temple and the complicated pipe system, then i had to face a giant fish (which im afraid of fish btw) so it was a nightmare for me.

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
My first time fighting him was horrible. I was younger when I first played it so I wasn't really as experience when I played. After my second time through the game I found him quite simple. I also had the life shield thing so it gave me that extra health, which might have made it easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom