• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Guild Wars (Game Thread! Finally!)

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
I am so sorry for the delay. My power went out for a few days, and some people hadn't sent me a PM yet, so I'm going to decrease the number of days for Day and Night.

Death time =D

It was a darkened evening, and Mizer was about to fall asleep. He opened his refrigerator and got out milk.

"That milk is spoiled." A voice said, sending chills into Mizer's spine.

"Show yourself!" He bellowed, dropping the milk and trying to grab his shotgun.

"I would, but it would be useless." The voice replied. In the reflection, Mizer saw a person in a cloak. The person in the cloak was reaching for his gun. Mizer noticed it was his shotgun.

"Any last words?" The cloaked figure asked.

"No, except that you lied and that milk was still fresh." Mizer said, calmly, looking directly at his gun. He noticed that there was a snake tattoo on his arm.

He was shot to death, by his own gun. The cloaked figure dragged his body to the steps of town hall.

A group of villagers went through his things. Nothing. He was a townie.

The Dead:

-- ComposerBrother- Villager (Modkilled, Day One)
-- zelda_8- Villager (Modkilled, Day One)
-- TheGreen- Guild Member (Lynched, Day One)
-- Dracomajoria- Village Leader (Nightkilled, Night One)
-- Hero of Time- Serial Killer (Lynched, Day Two)
-- Meego7- Villager (Nightkilled, Night Two)
-- kokrion- Villager (Lynched, Day Three)
-- link to present- Villager (Modkilled, Day Three)
-- bluelink- Villager (Modkilled, Day Three)
-- Majoria's Mask 3- Villager (Modkilled, Day Three)
-- Mizer- Villager (Nightkilled, Night Three)

The Living:

-- Elfen
-- ShiekahWarrior
-- Josie
-- zelda_16
-- @lex MM
-- Ooccoo Watcher
-- Cel-Shaded Deku
-- Rishian
-- Epwna
-- jebus_thecatman
-- green goron

Game Stats:

Guild of the Poisonous Panda

Leader: ???
# of Assassins: 1
Low rank Members: 1
Total Members: 3
Funds: $600

Guild of the Venomous Snake

Leader: ???
# of Assassins: 1
Low rank Members: 2
Total Members: 4
Funds: $1600

Village

Village Leader: Dracomajoria
Villagers: 11 (total, including guild members)
Village Money: $800
Killer Active?: No
Healer Active: Yes
Mercenary Active: Yes
Private Investigator Active: Yes

Also, please, please, please post! At the end of Day, I will modkill again for inactivity. Here is a list of people who have not posted since Day One:

-- Elfen
-- Josie
-- zelda_16
-- @lex MM
-- Epwna

Day will end next week, Friday, October 1st.

Good luck~

Rishian

The Meat Shield
The odds are good that the next lynching will be scum!
Also, from what I understood of THP's post, some of the scum from the panda's are going to be modkilled for inactivity... hmmm...
That means some scum has been from the batch of inactive people..

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
sp just over half of the remaining villagers are guildies. It looks like everyone who was ever considered suspicious at any point is now dead, so what do we do?

EBWODP

sorry, that should be a 'so' at the start there <.<

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Votes:

@lexMM- 2 (jebus_thecatman,Shiekah Warrior)

OoccooWatcher- 1 (Cel-Shaded Deku)

@lexMM shall be lynched.

It was almost nighttime, and the villagers were panicking. Most of the people stayed home during the day, so there wasn't much discussion on who was in a guild. Three villagers were brave enough to lynch. One voted for OoccooWatcher, the other two voted for @lexMM.

The two villagers got Elfen, who had just woke up, and zelda_16 to raid @lexMM's house. He laid on his bed, snoozing softly.

The villagers investigated his house. @lexMM woke up.

"What are you guys doing here?" He asked.

"You must die." The two villagers said. The others nodded in agreement. @lexMM took out a gun. The villagers got their weapons ready.

"So you finally figured it out!" He screamed at the crowd of villagers, "I am the leader of the Posionous Panda!"

He shot his gun right through the brain's of Elfen and zelda_16.

"STOP!" Shiekah Warrior hit him really hard in the head. He fell down and he was dead.

Shiekah Warrior and jebus_thecatman both investigated the house alone. They found an ancient map for the infamous underground tunnels that led to everyone's house. He really was the leader of the Poisonous Panda!

Because Elfen and zelda_16 died in the hands of the treacherous @lexMM, the rest of the villagers went and investigated both of their houses. zelda_16 was a normal villager, but one of the villagers found a list of people Elfen was going to kill. He was the Private Investigator!

Josie and Epwna both passed away in their sleep. They were both in the Guild of the Poisonous Panda!

jebus_thecatman rejoiced in happiness. The town was his. He helped kill @lexMM, the opposing guild leader, he heard about the deaths of Josie, who died in her sleep, zelda_16, who died in a gun fight, Elfen, who also died in a gun fight, and Epwna, who died in his sleep. The town was his, Shiekah Warrior's, Rishian's, Cel-Shaded Deku.

The Dead:

-- ComposerBrother- Villager (Modkilled, Day One)
-- zelda_8- Villager (Modkilled, Day One)
-- TheGreen- Guild Member (Lynched, Day One)
-- Dracomajoria- Village Leader (Nightkilled, Night One)
-- Hero of Time- Serial Killer (Lynched, Day Two)
-- Meego7- Villager (Nightkilled, Night Two)
-- kokrion- Villager (Lynched, Day Three)
-- link to present- Villager (Modkilled, Day Three)
-- bluelink- Villager (Modkilled, Day Three)
-- Majoria's Mask 3- Villager (Modkilled, Day Three)
-- Mizer- Villager (Nightkilled, Night Three)
-- @lexMM- Guild Leader (Lynched, Day Four)
-- Elfen- Private Investigator (Modkilled for Inactivity, Day Four)
-- zelda_16- Villager (Modkilled for inactivity, Day Four)
-- Josie- Guild Member (Modkilled for inactivity, Day Four)
-- Epwna- Guild Member (Modkilled for inactivity, Day Four)
-- Ooccoo Watcher- Healer (Game End, Day Four)
-- green goron- Villager (Game End, Day Four)

Guild of the Venomous Snake: (Still living)

-- ShiekahWarrior
-- Cel-Shaded Deku
-- Rishian
-- jebus_thecatman

The Guild of the Venomous Snake wins!

Congrats!:clap: This was pretty easy to mod, since no one was really active within the game. (:dry:) But, I have a two questions for you, would you like me to open another Guild Wars game? Would you like it if there were more actives?

I might give up my position as Game Mod and give it to someone else. (I want to play) So, just PM me, if you want to be Game Mod, and I'll consider. I might just end up not giving my position, but who knows?

After answering the questions, I will open sign ups, again. Thank you for a kind of successful Guild Wars game.

~THP

EDIT

I have a list of requirements to be the new Game Mod (I really don't want a crappy game mod, nor a really serious about the job one)

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
yes, another Guild Wars would be great :D

btw, SW you knew I knew you were guilty since the beginning.. :D weird to say..

And Jebus, you've never known how close you was with dieing, but you were lucky and your fate turned against me..

Ant to be honest... it was obvious you who you all were, I was really laughing at the fact you were going to use RVS again :xd:, in the beginning of the game you were all 100% against RVS and now you suddenly all agreed :lol:

well, it was smart of you to nightkill me, I knew a lot more than you all know. What a shame the healer protected me ;), well I was almost at my own against you (in the end of the game) so it was not hard to lynch me:O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom