• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Guild Wars (Game Thread! Finally!)

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Don't you do that again Kokirion. Just cuz he was smart does not mean he is a scum in then next game :lol: You made me kill myself because of that! And I am jumping with glee! I knew that @lexMM was not innocent! I just knew it! I was telling you guys all the time, but you did not listen to me :(.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Yay! We won! I thought I would die but it looks like I am too smarticle for that :D

*jumps around in happiness*

And since the town is ours.....

*sets fire to a building*

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
It's a village. There are guns, but no nuclear bombs which would make winning too easy. Probably around the 1800's. I'm not that good in history, but it seems that it might be in the 1800's. (of course this never happened in history.) Anyways, I'm not sure if I want to be a game mod of this game or not. I'm not good at death scenes.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Oh, I see the game is over. Lolz, well done. If there will be a sequel, please allow me to sign up for it. I don't know how active I can be, but I will try my best to come and post whenever possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom