• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Guild Wars (Game Thread! Finally!)

M

Mizer

FoS: Mizer, I think its silly how you don't believe kokirion, why vote for Teammate/ Guild Member, I checked if kokirion voted for TheGreen, and he did. I rest my case (for now, I guess).

For the record, I edited because of spelling, nothing else

Jebus I got one or two things to tell you. Look at my post:

Sure it might be true, and I'm not saying it isn't

Right here I state that Kokirion could be telling the truth, nor did I ever say that Kokirion wasn't; what I really was doing was stating that lynching scum is not an auto-town thing, but it does incline one to believe that the person is more likely town.

Jebus, lately you've been acting odd and even odder.

HoS: jebus_thecatman

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Mizer, you are arguing Jebus is acting weirder, but I've never seen some "real" evidence. If you are accusing some one use facts and quotes, without quotes you are only giving your opinion,

IGMEOY Mizer

M

Mizer

Mizer, you are arguing Jebus is acting weirder, but I've never seen some "real" evidence. If you are accusing some one use facts and quotes, without quotes you are only giving your opinion,

IGMEOY Mizer

I don't know if you'd notice, but I reckon there's at least two quotes in my last post. Also I was using them to show that his accusation of me blatantly calling you, Kokirion, scum was incorrect. Rather I was only posting about a possibility. Still you have to admit that is odd that he didn't notice, perhaps he just scanned/skimmed it and that's why.

Point is, I just wanted to correct his incorrect thoughts.

M

Mizer

See, now I have a problem. I don't want to really vote for Kokirion, who I think just voted me to keep her from dying due to just two votes. Now I need to find someone to lynch other than myself or Kokirion as I don't believe either of us are scum so much at the moment.

So I will be throwing my vote towards my current suspect;

Vote: jebus_thecatman

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Okay, that just stops a tie and makes another one T.T (Is this day ever going to end)

I still think Kokirion is the most suspicious here, especially now- he was against Mizer for ages and then he suddenly switches to Jebus when Mizer votes for him? <.<

kokirion

SW, you are right it is suspicious. I can't deny that.

but the point is, that we have all no idea when this day is going to end. I voted for Mizer because I was going to sleep, I couldn't react if something happened. Otherwise I would´ve been lynched, so this time it was not because I really thought Mizer was suspicious but because I didn't have a choice :dry:.

You and Rishian voted for me and Jebus voted for Mizer.. if I wanted to survive I had to vote Mizer.
But now, when Mizer have voted to I have some more choice to choose. That´s why I changed my votes.

kokirion

OK, I'm going to die. Thanks everyone (Jebus don't say sorry, it was still a tie :dry: you could've vote everyone)

you will all see I was right, I am a villager (see this as a curse :devil::P). I told the truth in the game, so son't accuse me without evidence next time :wave:

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Kokirion- 3 (Rishian, SheikahWarrior, jebus_thecatman)

jebus_thecatman- 2 (Mizer, Kokirion)

Annnnnnnd the tie breaker is gone! Whoo! Death time!

It was almost night, and some of the villagers came to the front of town hall to lynch kokirion for good.

"I swear, I'm innocent!" He cried, as the villagers would tie his hands and feet together. They made him sit on a chair.

"Any last words, kokrion?" They asked, ready to force feed him poison.

"You will find nothing of me." He warned. They feed him the poison. He died in five minutes.

They investigated his house. Nothing. He really was a townie!

Now onto the modkills for inactivity...

After kokirion's death, link to the present, bluelink, and Majoria's Mask 3 all passed away in their sleep. They were all innocent townies...

(Good one for inactivity, right?)

The Dead:

-- ComposerBrother- Villager (Modkilled, Day One)
-- zelda_8- Villager (Modkilled, Day One)
-- TheGreen- Guild Member (Lynched, Day One)
-- Dracomajoria- Village Leader (Nightkilled, Night One)
-- Hero of Time- Serial Killer (Lynched, Day Two)
-- Meego7- Villager (Nightkilled, Night Two)
-- kokrion- Villager (Lynched, Day Three)
-- link to present- Villager (Modkilled, Day Three)
-- bluelink- Villager (Modkilled, Day Three)
-- Majoria's Mask 3- Villager (Modkilled, Day Three)

The Living:

-- Elfen
-- ShiekahWarrior
-- Josie
-- zelda_16
-- @lex MM
-- Ooccoo Watcher
-- Cel-Shaded Deku
-- Rishian
-- Mizer
-- Epwna
-- jebus_thecatman
-- green goron

Poisonous Panda! I swear, if you do not send me a nightkill vote, I will scream. And modkill you guys if you do not post in the thread! Remember, if your leader does not respond on the last day of Night, send the vote directly to me.

Venomous Snake, you're doing a good job, continue to send me the nightkill votes, and remember, if your leader does not respond to your vote, on the last day of Night, send the vote directly to me. Leader, also, add your vote into the tally, you can vote too :3

Private Investigator, please, try to send me your choices to nightkill. I haven't received your PM in a loooooooong time!

Healer, you're doing a good job. Keep it up;)

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
EBWODP

I forgot to mention... Night ends Tuesday and here's updated game stats:

Game Stats:

Guild of the Poisonous Panda

Leader: ???
# of Assassins: 1
Low rank Members: 1
Total Members: 3
Funds: $600

Guild of the Venomous Snake

Leader: ???
# of Assassins: 1
Low rank Members: 2
Total Members: 4
Funds: $1400

Village

Village Leader: Dracomajoria
Villagers: 16 (total, including guild members)
Village Money: $800
Killer Active?: No
Healer Active: Yes
Mercenary Active: Yes
Private Investigator Active: Yes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom