• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you telling me you only used your first role guess NOW? Why would you avoid sending a role guess during the entire first cycle but send an alignment guess D1?

SMS' entire role PM was revealed when his action went through because it clearly revealed his role.
If you received a message confirming that Deku is Town I can't literally think of ANY roles other than cop that can give you this kind of report.
Which makes no sense for you to say that "think you know what your role is". Why weren't you sure? Why didn't you receive your role PM?

Not to mention the message you sent before telling you were going to target Deku, what the **** was the point of that if you had no clue about your role? What if he got killed? It's pretty obvious you had some feint idea of what was going to happen.
If anything, I dare to theorize that it was a message to scum so they they didn't target Deku with a role while searching for recruitees, since the only thing you knew about you was your alignment.
1. I wanted to know my alignment first, role 2nd.
2. For SMS, did it really? Because 'DekuNut is Town' is literally all I got. As for why I didn't receive a Role PM, your guess is as good as mine.
3. I already said I have a cryptic side at times...

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
1. I wanted to know my alignment first, role 2nd.
This makes no sense. I understand not worrying about alignment D1 because it's only once per cycle anyway, so it's not a wasted chance. But wasting TWO role guesses chances? What did you gain from abstaining from guessing your role?

2. For SMS, did it really? Because 'DekuNut is Town' is literally all I got. As for why I didn't receive a Role PM, your guess is as good as mine.
Are you saying SMS is lying about knowing his character and alignment?

3. I already said I have a cryptic side at times...
Is it worth if it ends up damaging town?

Ok, what did you ask after that, for Night 2, what did you ask Day 2?
Night 1, randomly selected DekuNut as my role target.
Day 2, saw I got the reply 'DekuNut is Town' so I made the role guess of Cop. Reply stating it was correct came back today.

This makes no sense. I understand not worrying about alignment D1 because it's only once per cycle anyway, so it's not a wasted chance. But wasting TWO role guesses chances? What did you gain from abstaining from guessing your role?

Are you saying SMS is lying about knowing his character and alignment?

Is it worth if it ends up damaging town?
1. I'm not as active here as Bulbagarden.
2. No. Just that it seems weird that he got his full Role PM while I did not.
3. I guess so...

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
Yeah Max not just throwing a stab in the dark with a role guess without alignment is weird, but it's 100% NAI because he didn't even know his alignment at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom