• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
Also it makes sense that SMS got his full role because it literally created a group chat. Impossible to deny any other role when that happens, compared to like a mailman sending you results or something.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Also it makes sense that SMS got his full role because it literally created a group chat. Impossible to deny any other role when that happens, compared to like a mailman sending you results or something.
No, it doesn't, actually.
Receiving the entire role PM suggests that he also learned about his alignment.

Neighborizers can be either Mafia or Town, while a cop only makes sense as Town since every mafioso has a potential cop check by using their roles.

I saw no need for it as I already knew I'm not Mafia.
Do you know your character?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Max,

You're telling us you still don't care about making sure about your alignment or your character.

You're telling us that you got figured your role outta pure sheer luck by using it, since you didn't bother making a role claim until now.

You're telling us that you posted on the thread your target without having any clue what your role could do. And that you purposely neglected using the info you obtained by targeting him.

Do you understand why we're suspicious of you?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
hey pals. going to use up all the quotes i have stored up and then i'm going to work and then i'm going to memorize a whole ass 60 page script. i wouldn't expect much out of me during the night. if you need anything ping me, except i can't really guarantee i'll see it lmfao

Ugh I've got 10 pages to read. I'm on the bus now but I'll catch up when I get home.
imagine only having 10 pages to read lmfao
Cant complain about rolling town if you don't know whether you've rolled town
this also made me laugh really hard
So I asked LG if I could end up inviting scum, and he said I can
i laughed really hard at this because it was late and i really thought u were talking about me lmfao
You need make your own decisions. Groupthink is the death of town.
i subbed into a game with 100 pages and the first time i logged in there was like 12 hours left in the day lmfao what do u want from me. plus i did make my decision i just wanted someone to validate me lmao
You're more obsessed with figuring out your role than figuring out the wolf team
It's wolfy
this agreement i feel is harder than my--
nvm
Pretty much, if Max doesn't die we know he fakeclaimed for some reason. Probably to out the real cop or something.
this is WIFOM in every sense. the whole situation is sketchy so even if he really is the cop there's a possibility they're going to leave him alive anyway because he's going to be a potential lynch option.

Max,

You're telling us you still don't care about making sure about your alignment or your character.

You're telling us that you got figured your role outta pure sheer luck by using it, since you didn't bother making a role claim until now.

You're telling us that you posted on the thread your target without having any clue what your role could do. And that you purposely neglected using the info you obtained by targeting him.

Do you understand why we're suspicious of you?
...Good point.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I'll put my logic here, of why a fake cop claim here could be more useful for Mafia than to Town.

A sane Town wouldn't risk lynching you until the cop was dead or outed themselves. Our cop might not even know their damn role. Seems like a good opportunity to claim something like that.

So, no matter if you're lying or telling the truth Mafia will definitely go after you if you're not in the mafia chat already. That's because you're also the perfect target for them to learn about their non killing roles: they will want to Rolecop, Roleblock, etc. you.

Here's the thing. You could've been aware of that from the very beginning. If your intention was to get targeted by them, this could mean two things: you're either trying to waste their actions, which isn't that effective since they'll learn about their roles anyway; or you're trying to get added to their chat.

Your action of indicating that you were going to target Deku earlier kinda makes me believe more on the second one since it also matches the logic of prioritizing mafia finding each other, as I explained on my other post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom