• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so obviously I don't want the vig to target a townie in a perfect world, but isn't ex's statement a little dramatic? Assuming four mafia, it's 14/4, even if there were three kills we would still be outnumbering them 11/4. Worst case scenario. Why would that mean we instantly lose?

4 mafia?

Yes, because acting Townie always works out well for Jesters, who are looking to get themselves lynched. :rolleyes:

Funny that you, of all people, should be asking that.
Much as you claim to have found my playstyle to be off this whole game, I've been suspicious of you for a while now.

Funny how Max did indeed turn out to be a PR...not entirely surprised that he wasn't killed, mind you. Mafia may yet believe there is protection in the game and/or decided that the pretty much outed Role Cop was a better target both because he was less likely to be targeted and because Role Cop is ridiculously powerful in this setup, and they'd learn their role instantly on usage.

I do also find it odd how you've really not committed much to anything except for the Kerest lynch, when that was already pretty much guaranteed to occur anyway. Despite your obvious disconcertion with my playstyle and, not believing me when I say I don't know my own alignment or role, you've yet to actually come after me. If I had to guess, it's because the only ones certain that I am not scum are scum themselves, which makes starting a bandwagon on me to be a risky maneuver.

I'll admit that I'm not sure what to make of Moe or The Sun Fan. Both have expressed frustration at the situation, lashed out, or whathaveyou. Both of them seem to be pro-policy lynching me, and yet neither has actually initiated the wagon. I don't think both of them are scum, but at least one of them is likely scum.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. The only ones who would want me dead are scum. They already know whether or not I'm scum at this point, since they logically would have tried recruiting me either N1 or N2 by this point, but they want to capitalize on the fact that I might be scum since town has no way of knowing my alignment short of a Cop check. Scum wants me dead because my default assumption is that I'm Town, so I will act with town.

Rubik has seemed reasonable and townie lately.

I'll need to ISO HeroOfTime again, but I recall getting town feelings from him.

Gumball and Zinn are fairly neutral reads, with Zinn being a slight scum lean, because something about their play feels off, and confirming SMS's role is completely NAI.

Minish is also null, with a possible minor town lean, but this was based on something funnier had said earlier about Minish being more self conscious as scum.

The Town reads are fairly standard:

Max: Un-CC'd Cop is un-CC'd.

funnier: trusted/declared non-threatening by dead Town Role Cop.

ExLight: well intentioned, cop checked Gladiator, and I doubt that Godfather/Gladiator is a thing.

SMS: Neighborizer is a tricky thing as scum. It is possible he's the Godfather, and Zinn and Moe are both scum with him, but I don't think any of them would have known about the Neighborizer role, so...

DekuNut: Has a town Cop check. Not worth bothering with ATM unless absolute evidence of his scumminess is discovered, since there are at least three scum out there whom the Cop can detect.

ME, myself, and I: Imagine the fact that I am town reading myself. This usually never happens, but, if scum was going to recruit me, they'd have already done so. Since they've failed, I'm not scum.

ME is not a wolf

maniacal engineer is not a wolf
that's an interesting question, actually. Everyone, if you were vigilante, who would you shoot?

for me personally it might be Capsfan. i cannot recall anything they've said, although i did skim the entire thread, but not standing out is a bad sign imo.
i wouldn't shoot someone with a town result regardless of how inactive they are (i'd @DekuNut but i doubt he'd show up anyway :^) ), hero could be scum but i haven't seen anything necessarily out of the ordinary, i haven't seen minish in a long time and i also don't recall anything she's said either but idk if she would be inactive as scum???? but that's some wine 4 me
i don't want to get rid of moe or sunfan (our most active players) without anything super solid against them. they're both acting a little weird but i doubt they're buds, and "a little weird" isn't nearly concrete enough to get rid of them without a wagon to analyze.
ME i guess i've talked about but although he's ****ing around, he's not exactly not doing anything. appreciated his recent reads post, wherever that was.
the rest are like, town or i've forgotten they exist.

anyway caps isn't necessarily my biggest suspicion
but they've flown under the radar the whole game and i don't want to go back and read wherever they were on the wagons on the day we actually properly lynched. or they could be my biggest suspicion idk i haven't made a damn ass list. but i don't know if a wagon would give us as much info on caps as a vig target.

soz this game is low effort for me umu i just don't want to read 100 pages again

bold looks bad

lg and capsfan aren't aligned

Something I've been thinking of that might be a point of discussion.

I know Moe, Rubik, and Sunfan all at one point posted confusion about the guesses. And when they could/couldn't guess. What are the chances that all/two of them as scum wouldn't know how the guessing works. Seems like their scumbuds would help with that aspect and remind them to guess. Though, I guess Moe and Sunfan's confusion might've been early enough that they didn't know they were mafia yet. I'm not sure if any of this is important, it's just something I noticed.

ohhh rubik ain't scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom