• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Groose... Reincarnated?

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
I think they are more like descendants rather than reincarnations. But good observations with Gonzo and Groose. Like Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Grandfather like Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Grandson.

S

skullkitty27

I like your theory I find it Intriging and I could see the connections.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Actually, there is a theory that since Groose wanted to stay on the surface, he is the origin of the gerudo. Due to his eye color, hair color, and the colors he wears (blue + yellow, and his necklace which is green and orange which seem to be connected to Lanayru or desert colors in this and other game), some think he is where the gerudo race originated. I think there was an article about this a while ago.

DazzWarr

Dazz
Yeah I can see the comparisons. I think your Groose theory, is only a theory, but Headmaster Gaepora and the owl have pretty much the same name so thats a lot more obvious

I don't think Groose is reincarnated as that person, but it's pretty much left in the open for us to theorize.

Regarding Link and Zelda - NONE of the Links are reincarnated. Nintendo confirmed this, and added that every Link is different. Zelda, on the other hand, the only official reincarnation is Hylia to SS Zelda.

Headmaster Gaepora is not the owl. It is Rauru himself. It stood in Hyrule Historia according to the translations. But I dont think he is reincarnated. Mostly faaar in the family if they are related.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom