• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Groose... Reincarnated?

LinkandZelda<3

Knight Academy Student(:
I have a theory. Being that Skyward Sword is the first Legend of Zelda, then all the heavenly people of Skyloft are reincarnated along with Link. Zelda, headmaster Gaepora... even Groose. And my theory for Groose reincarnated into The WindWaker is that he is reincarnated into Gonzo, one of the main pirates on the ship. The connections are there-- at first, hates Link, then learns to appreciate him. He also has a crush on Tetra (Zelda) for awhile. He is also abnormally large<3 Do you see any other connections? Or do you think I'm crazy. Also, any other reincarnations from Skyward Sword into other people. Like Fledge, in Ocarina of Time becomes... i dont know, the mailman. Fledge wants to be strong, mailman wants to be fast! Ahha let me know what you think.

Headmaster Gaepora of course, i reincarnated into the owl.

You know, a lot of people might find your theory to be a bit far-fetched, but I don't think it's that far of a stretch. Honestly, Groose may have reincarnated into several characters in the series. Gonzo doesn't seem far off, though I surmise Gondo might be connected to him moreso than Groose (via reincarnation or genetics(?)).

Although, I personally like to think Groose is somehow, but perhaps not significantly, connected to the Gerudo.

Also, according to Hyrule Historia, the owl is none other than Rauru of Light. Sorry to sink your boat there... :sweat:

LinkandZelda<3

Knight Academy Student(:
No, its quiite alright! I just shipped them together because of the name. But it does make much more sense for him to be Rauru. and thanks, I figured alot of people would call me crazy. and I know, many connect him to the gerudo. I also do, its just that there are no gerudo in wind waker.

being that ocarina of time is the next game, yes, i surmise he was one of the first gerudo.

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
Really they aren't all reincarnations. I think a more proper term would be they are descendents of the Skyward Sword characters. And the thing with Groose and Gonzo...I personally think Groose's descendents are the Gerudo and in turn Ganondorf and Gonzo's ancestor is Gondo. But that's more of a personal thing.

LinkandZelda<3

Knight Academy Student(:
Just because Demise's hatred and Geapora are reincarnated doesn't mean everyone else has to be, too.

absolutely, i was jut thinking that because skyward sword characters are the first hylians, maybe they all got reincarnated. just a theory. i could be very wrong.

Just because Demise's hatred and Geapora are reincarnated doesn't mean everyone else has to be, too.

Yeah, you have a bit of a point there, but there might also be more "reincarnations" than just those two (and Link, Zelda, and Impa) (I know you're not saying there aren't, but stuff...lol)...

-----

Anyway, as I mentioned before, many of them are implied descendants and/or at least just references.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
Well, seeming as they are all the first hylians, it would make sense that a few of the people might look remotely similar, but not reincarnated. Genetics would say that as the people mingle, there would be more and more variations, making the people that actually look like their ancestors nearly impossible to find, as bloodlines do not often stay within themselves. They move around and intermingle, creating more of them, and more variations of people's looks.

Linkwolf

Worship the Strangeness
Possibly. Kukiel is kind of like Malo and Talo from tp- they both go missing.

Wow...that's a rather good theory! Don't forget that Gonzo cried (or something ;p) when Tetra goes missing (I think Aryll mentions it to Link in the letter he sends her), and Groose also gets all mopey when Zelda is kidnapped by Ghirahim.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
That MIGHT work, but you'd think Nintendo would have revealed that in the Hyrule Historia if it was true. Good observation though! Most Excellent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom