• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Greenpeace in Zelda?

GanonSlayr

Vermin Supreme 2012!!!
I was thinking it would be really cool to see a Zelda game with a theme other than saving the princess. I was thinking it would be cool to have a saving the environment themed game, like origins spirits of the past or princess mononoke( great movies by the way, except for frequent cries of TULA) although ti would hav ento be more futuristic than the ones we have now.(steampunk anyone?) but I just think it would be rlly cool.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
That would b awsome! Thinking Green! I like that. Yes, it would b nice if Link would save the environment. That's cool. Since you have an idea of a Zelda game, what r u going to title it? How about "Link saves The Earth" or "Link goes Green" idk I know I'm weird:(

Wow! This is a great idea! Maybe the story could be somthing like link living in his forest when he sees ganandorf dumping trash. The druids are dying due to the polution, and he needs to save them, so he cleans the forest, and teaches hyrule about the wrongs of pollution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom