• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Gravity Falls Zodiac Mafia

tbf we have a passeable godfather and had a investigtiveproof "serial killer" (SMS did flip as not possessed despite being hostile after all), I would be more surprised if we didn't have a lot of strong investigative roles to compensate these
bruh
where are they then

hi
if Giri isn't going to be around at EOD, but shows up before, then I do think he should claim, yes
there's a real chance he dies here

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Okay, what if Rubik is town, and Ex is scum, and Ex is trying to seem town by saying Rubik is good. Just throwing that theory out there
Certainly possible. I use this scum strategy all the time, in fact it's part of what makes my scum game easy to predict.

you know whose lynch would give lots of info? Sunfan's
and yall know that :fetchd:
I mean, yeah, you're not wrong. But you're crazy if you expect any of us to lynch him today lmao

if you've got a case on why Tristan can be scum, I'd love to hear it
I'm scum irl

idk girl
do I look like someone that merciless murders my friends
HOW WOULD HE KNOW IF YOU WON'T POST A SELFIE!!! :ananger:

I think it's fine to lynch a player who hasn't really contributed much who drops off the face of the Earth when scum gets ahead. Giri is a perfectly good wagon.
Of course you would say this lmao, he's your counter wagon. Honestly I'm taking this opinion with a grain of salt.

I agree that Giri is a low information lynch, and I am willing to move to Rubik. I didn't get what I wanted out of my Giri vote, I was really hoping he would come in and say something but I guess that won't be happening before EoD.

Unvote

@The Sun Fan I'm not sure who you should swap with tn. My gut says Ex, but since he already has no abilities that might be pointless. Maybe Minish? She hasn't said anything besides her one recent short post in over 24 hours and that's uncharacteristic of her town play and makes me slightly uncomfortable. If Rubik flips scum, Johnny might be a decent target as well.

Anyway

Vote: Rubik

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Sorry, I had intentions of responding to stuff. But then I got caught up finishing the second Ace Attorney and think I'm coming down with another ear infection so have been kinda nauseous/dizzy.

I'll try to look into Rubik/Giri specifically since they seem like the two options today. So it'll be easier just to focus on two people instead of trying to re-read everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom