• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Gravity Falls Zodiac Mafia

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Tbh, I don't even think activity is AI for Rubik. That's why I wasn't scum reading him before. But when I looked back at his voting he came out looking not so great.

Y'all gonna tell me that the Namira wagon was pure town? Because I won't believe it.

but do you think it explains stuff better? Do you have any theories on why or how scum knew how to disrupt you?
The longer the game has gone on, the more and more it feels like it was the stupid die
to be serious for a moment, your idea is plausible
I didn't hint that I was going to use my ability, if anything, LG as scum would've thought I wasn't going to use it because I talked about its downsides. There were definitely better redirect targets last night

Another thing that is possible is that I was roleblocked and Johnny lost his vote in some other way

but the way everyone is talking, it just feels like I was redirected by the die

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
yeah its only AI for Rubik I agree
I literally provided multiple games of evidence that contradicted it, including literally my most recent town game on ZD.

You're basing your supposed idea of my town playstyle off of a single game of mafia that was my most active game of mafia literally ever, probably, and then you tried to use what was probably my second most active game ever as evidence that I'm less active as scum.

I literally provided multiple games of evidence that contradicted it, including literally my most recent town game on ZD.

You're basing your supposed idea of my town playstyle off of a single game of mafia that was my most active game of mafia literally ever, probably, and then you tried to use what was probably my second most active game ever as evidence that I'm less active as scum.
it was a joke

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Can we just kill giri or minish or johnny today instead of town, like please.

I'm going to feel terrible when you guys are stuck in lylo tomorrow and feel like Ex is a good lynch fsr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom