• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
Couple notes since we’re already almost full

idk if everyone remembers but this game is role madness, with alignments that are randed separately from character. Soooo don’t just go thinking any old role claim is AI cause they just aren’t.

Scum and graveyard chat are in my server as always which is relevant to the two people @Giri @Moe the Moblin who are not currently in my server

My flavor text is going to be a lot more fan fiction than flavor text lol. Since name claims will be unlimited almost all the flavor text will be completely irrelevant. The idea is that the accurate bits of info are so buried in red herrings that lol good luck guessing that.

Anyway I’ve been looking forward to this for a long time so I hope y’all have fun <3

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
So there isn't any downside to claiming flavor mechanics wise?
Your flavor is probably tied to the mechanics of your character, but not to your alignment. If you want to lie about your mechanics you could potentially get caught if it doesn't match the character at all, though, so I suppose that could be a downside.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Couple notes since we’re already almost full

idk if everyone remembers but this game is role madness, with alignments that are randed separately from character. Soooo don’t just go thinking any old role claim is AI cause they just aren’t.

Scum and graveyard chat are in my server as always which is relevant to the two people @Giri @Moe the Moblin who are not currently in my server

My flavor text is going to be a lot more fan fiction than flavor text lol. Since name claims will be unlimited almost all the flavor text will be completely irrelevant. The idea is that the accurate bits of info are so buried in red herrings that lol good luck guessing that.

Anyway I’ve been looking forward to this for a long time so I hope y’all have fun <3
Been there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom