• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
Almost a year has passed since the events of Weirdmageddon. Stanley and I have spent that time pursuing our childhood dream and making up for all our lost years. Tomorrow we will return to Gravity Falls. The kids will meet us there, and we’ll all be staying with Soos at the Mystery Shack. Just like old times… The kids have written and called at least once or twice a week ever since we left. I always told them we’d all meet up again this summer but now… Stanley tells me I worry too much. Doomed to forever rain on everyone else’s good time with my “bad feelings” and “legitimate concerns”. I know that I should be happy to see them again. That note… He must’ve been bluffing- He had to have been bluffing! No, I can’t deny it anymore. It is not just a feeling. Bill Cipher knew a way back. He invoked the ancient power that he may return. He’s waiting… Waiting for us all to be together again… Somewhere in The Woods

It's time to go back. Who will board the bus?

Protagonists?:
  1. My pal Rooby
  2. Raggy
  3. MinMin for the WinWin
  4. Ex's and O's
  5. Sushi
  6. Echo echo echo
  7. DarknStormy.
  8. Lil Gumshoe
  9. Gear E
  10. Moe the Bokoblin
  11. Breakfast
  12. Sunsun
  13. Sloth fren
In case someone takes the wrong bus:
  1. Echo echo echo
  2. Spiritual Skittle Man
  3. Dr. Medicine
Got murdered en route to bus:

1. Deku

Last edited:

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom