• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

LOGANITE

The Legend of Time
Could someone do an avatar of Link with black hair, glasses, goron red tunic, and a purple/black fairy??? Thank you :)

EDIT: Woops, forgot to mention. Master sword and hylian shield only please.

Last edited:

101hylainDin

I'm just MLG like that.
In that box at the other end of the hallway.
Could i have a sig please.

of deku link makeing a face like 0^0 and in creepy letters "UTTER SILENCE"

thnx oFTo

edit: scrap that. A sig of link pointing the skyward sword skyward, And in writing 'Sharp piece of metal that just happens to be pointing in the direction we call up.
i don't like bein ignored. could someone plz do dis? thnx... if you decide to do it.

LinkIsAwesomest

NEVER FORGET HE'S AWESOME
I'm starting to feel un-awesome without a siggy, so if anyone could help, I'd really, really appreciate anything you could put together for me, please. <3

Just tell me if this is totally impossible to do or not:
1. Green color scheme
2. A collage of Links all throughout the siggy (but since it's a green color scheme I want the pics sort of tinted or shaded green, if you know what I mean)
Here are some Link pictures I like: Link 5.JPGLink OA 2.jpgFS Links OA.jpgLink 5 OA.jpg If you could find any more awesome Link pictures that stand out because they're funny/epic, I would love to have them on my siggy as well.
3. I'd like a golden-colored Triforce with a shining/glowing green triforce of courage. As in, the top and left triangles are gold, but the right one is shining green or something like that. I'd like the triforce to be located in the bottom right-hand corner of the siggy, please.
4. I'd like my name in a golden-colored Triforce font on the top left-hand corner.
5. If you could put some kind of fancy gold border around it, or maybe some black shading or something, that would be awesome. I just don't want plain edges.

Again, if this is impossible, or if you aren't clear, or you have this totally awesome idea, feel free to tell me. I seriously appreciate the effort if you do decide to make this. Thank you sooooo much in advance.

Also, don't worry about credit. I will DEFINITELY include your name below the signature. ;)

Again, thanks so much!

Last edited:
Can Someone Make Me a Signature

Hi Zelda fans,
I have just joined the forums and everyone is so nice here. But i have noticed 1 thing.
EVERYONE HAS A SIGNATURE BUT I DONT. :(
So i was wondering if someone could make me one because I suck at
making them. I have tried.
So if someone dose want to make me one heres what id like to see on it.

My name (Mother board)

A picture of skyward sword link

In the background it has to be green and there has to be all the races of Zelda tribes.
Gorons and those guys.

So I hope someone can make me 1.:)

B

blackeyedbeast

Ask ZeldaHunter he is amazing at making sigs and any thing you want really

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I didn't want to post this out here, but oh well, I need help, and besides, there are far too many peeps here better at this than I am.

I was wondering whether someone could make a small button (pic) to represent my blog. If you don't know what I am talking about, you've probably seen some members who have a picture with the name of their blog, example: Josie, etc.

Anyway, I don't want anything that fancy looking, maybe the name of my blog: The Great One's Blog in gold letters, and if you could add Nidoqueen and Vespiquen (Pokemon) one at each side of the name, as well as stars above it, that would be great.

Purple_Rupee

They call me Ammi
Hi Zelda fans,
I have just joined the forums and everyone is so nice here. But i have noticed 1 thing.
EVERYONE HAS A SIGNATURE BUT I DONT. :(
So i was wondering if someone could make me one because I suck at
making them. I have tried.
So if someone dose want to make me one heres what id like to see on it.

My name (Mother board)

A picture of skyward sword link

In the background it has to be green and there has to be all the races of Zelda tribes.
Gorons and those guys.

So I hope someone can make me 1.:)

Well I couldn't exactly find any good pictures of gorons or Zoras or any of the Zelda characters in skyward sword that matched these two particular formats so I hope this is a good substitute for what you asked for if not tell me i'll take another crack at making you a signature.

Mother-Board.jpg

Code: http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv356/green604/Mother-Board.jpg[/IMG*] Remove the *

Atsuma if you like this signature or would plain out like me to at least make an attempt at making you a blog icon button I will but I won't be able to have it up on the site until tomorrow afternoon at earliest.

I didn't want to post this out here, but oh well, I need help, and besides, there are far too many peeps here better at this than I am.

I was wondering whether someone could make a small button (pic) to represent my blog. If you don't know what I am talking about, you've probably seen some members who have a picture with the name of their blog, example: Josie, etc.

Anyway, I don't want anything that fancy looking, maybe the name of my blog: The Great One's Blog in gold letters, and if you could add Nidoqueen and Vespiquen (Pokemon) one at each side of the name, as well as stars above it, that would be great.

This is what I came up with:

3dfb097b.jpg

URL: http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x464/Sullivan97/3dfb097b.jpg

I already sent it to you via VM, but I figured I'd showcase it and show people your request has been fulfilled.

Attachments

• 3dfb097b.jpg
    3dfb097b.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 2

Byrne

Waterloo
someone make me a siggy saying "I am Napoleon I Bonwaffle" please!

Have a picture of napoleon from NP: TTW with his head replaced with a waffle, please!

DinNayruFarore

God of Goddesses
I'm looking for someone to make a medium sized banner (sorry for not knowing specific dimensions).
Here are the images:
Silouette
Character
Background
Eye

If you can just enlarge the background to a medium-sized scale and place the other images on it so a piece of text labeled "The Eye Emblem" can be put in the center of the background, that'd be great.

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
can someone make a pic of rise against saying my name, and that they want to hang with me?!?!that would be awesome.

i didn't even post this. must've been one of my friends, cuz i never log off my computer. or my sister. but i would like a mash-up of the links from every game with my username on it. or at least some advice on what software to get to make it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom