• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

K

Kieran-

Hi, Could someone please create a 400x150 picture of Leon Squall And Cloud (Both from FF7) Back to back with their swords facing out (as if they were fighting) And make the background look epic. And at the bottom of it saying "Fighting is their Middle name" IF that's too much to ask I'm sorry! :S ><

Last edited by a moderator:

Ariel

Think for yourself.
I'm just here to flaunt my new sig. It was made by Beeker upon request and it's awesome. Very talented. If she offers her services, be grateful.

CrazyforCuckoos

Purveyor of Cuckoos
Cucco Request:

I am writing to ask someone to please make me a Cucco Signature with my name in it(with like crazy letters)
Please.

Also: Could someone please color this picture for me? ghirahim sketch.jpg

Last edited:

Majoras mask

Creepy purple guy!
i'd love a signature of the 'game over' screen from majora's mask, you know where it shows the mask against a black background and fire beneath it saying 'You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?' in purple writing below it. =) i hope i'm not being annoying with my request:huh:

G

Garo Ninja

Could I get an avatar pic of a full body Garo Ninja? It would be a behind shot of it on top of the Stone Tower with both swords unsheathed.

I had to think about what the sig will be.

Type: signature

Image: Link and Zelda TP versions.

Text: Wisdom under Zelda and Courage under Link.

Background color: I was thinking either emerald green or sapphira blue. But other than that you can use any color except neon colors.

font: Can you make it with the Zelda font? If that is what it is called.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I had to think about what the sig will be.

Type: signature
Image: A picture of Link and Zelda TP versions.
Text: Wisdom under Zelda and Courage under Link
Background color: I was thinking either emerald green or sapphira blue.
font: Can you make it look Zelda like?
Okay, you mean Triforce, and I already knew that Linknerd is going to your avy ^^

Last edited:

Byrne

Waterloo
Can someone make me a siggy and an avatar with Jolly Roger(from pirates of the carribean online) both saying saying "Dead men tell no tales."?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom