• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

Nicole

luke is my wife
Hmm... Here are a few ideas, in order of favor, take your pick:

-Something to do with my sig
-Link or Zelda
-Twilight Princess related
-Something funny!
-Yankees/NY Giants related
-Dogs

I'm not sure if that helps, but those are some ideas. It doesn't matter what you pick. Thanks a bunch.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Okay SoL. Here you go.
EDIT: Image deleted for a background color change.
Of the renders I could find this was the best I could come up with. It's still a wolf/dog like in your sig. Tell me if you want anything changed.

Last edited:

Nicole

luke is my wife
That's cool. Thanks a bunch. Actually, if you could change all the red to blue that'd be great. And also, if you could, make it a tad bit smaller overall. I tried setting it as my avi and it told me the file was too large.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
That's cool. Thanks a bunch. Actually, if you could change all the red to blue that'd be great. And also, if you could, make it a tad bit smaller overall. I tried setting it as my avi and it told me the file was too large.
Okay I changed it to blue. Sorry about it being too big. I'm so used to making sigs that I forgot the size limit for avatars. I had to lower the quality to do it, but you should be able to use it now.
okamiavatar1.jpg
Link: http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/943/okamiavatar1.jpg

Nicole

luke is my wife
Testing.... Testing... How's it look?? Pretty good, if I do say so myself!! Thanks! Now I don't look like such a nub. XD

David

But you called me here...
Testing.... Testing... How's it look?? Pretty good, if I do say so myself!! Thanks! Now I don't look like such a nub. XD

Looks good. And the style of the avatar matches the style of the signature! Very well done FirevsIce and Ghosi! And congratulations to Soldier of Link for not looking like a n00b any more!

Nicole

luke is my wife
Looks good. And the style of the avatar matches the style of the signature! Very well done FirevsIce and Ghosi! And congratulations to Soldier of Link for not looking like a n00b any more!
Lol Thanks!! Glad it looks good to people other than myself! :)

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I have a fun Avatar request!!! I just got a new one this week, but I like things to change.
Here are some creation starters:

-The Master Sword in the Pedestal of Time
- Dragon Quest 9
-Golden Sun: Dark Dawn
-MM (the game, anything from it)
-Phantom Sword/Lokomo Sword
-Wolf Link
-Toon Link

And there you have it. Have a blast, miscellaneous creator!

Xixor

Warrior of the Past
Hey I have a request!

Can anyone take my signature (below) and make it look 1000 times cooler?

Ya!

(Edit: can you (whoever you are, thanks) put 'Warrior of the Past' below and to the left of my name?)

David

But you called me here...
Hey I have a request!

Can anyone take my signature (below) and make it look 1000 times cooler?

Ya!

(Edit: can you (whoever you are, thanks) put 'Warrior of the Past' below and to the left of my name?)

Yeah, I think I can do that. I'll let you know when its done.

[EDIT] Well, I completed it for you!

And... Here you are!
mMN1W.png

http://i.imgur.com/mMN1W.png

Last edited:
S

SummersFlare

I would like a new siggy, i was thinking Dark from DNAngel with fire around him with this saying "Fire doesn't cleanse, it blackens!"
Hope you can do this for me :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom