• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

Ghosi

Schmetterling
TheGreen, I had saved the avatar pic for Byrne, so I will tell him it is done after school. I am pretty sure he will be really happy. Thanks! By the way, this is Byrne's sis.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Here is the banner Atsuma requested for his Site:
BannerAtsumasite.jpg

Byrne

Waterloo
Hi! Can someone make me a siggie with The Indigo-gos with Weegee heads on them and write " Weegee Go-gos" under it? I know it is a weird request but can someone please make it? Thanks!

can someone make me a sig with crono from chrono trigger and the words "heroes are remembered... but legends never die"? the backgorund doesn't really matter. if anyone can make this for me, i'd appreciate it.

Beeker

Wild Card
Hi! Can someone make me a siggie with The Indigo-gos with Weegee heads on them and write " Weegee Go-gos" under it? I know it is a weird request but can someone please make it? Thanks!

Sure, why not? Weird stuff is always fun. :P

Anything else you want for it, background-wise?

David

But you called me here...
@kokirion: I'll get right on it. Any other requests or specifications?

[EDIT] never mind, I just did what I thought would look cool. Here you are!

kokirion-avatar.png

Last edited:

David

But you called me here...
can someone make me a sig with crono from chrono trigger and the words "heroes are remembered... but legends never die"? the backgorund doesn't really matter. if anyone can make this for me, i'd appreciate it.

Yeah, I can make it for you. I'll PM it to you when I'm finished.

M

Malkavitch

Can someone make me a sig. the picture can be anything with Could from Final Fantasy in it. =) the text "people die, but their legends live on forever." Please and Thank you =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom