• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

I would like to make a request.

I would like to have an avatar. Preferably Zelda related. I don't mind how it's done.

David

But you called me here...
zack125, I'm on it. Won't be too long.

zack125-signature.jpg here is a signature zack125. Let me know if you like it or not.

7XM4x.png
and here is the avatar that you originally requested. If you want any changes or something done to it, let me know and i'll fix it asap.

Last edited:

David

He asked for an avatar, you made a signature. Avatars are 100x100 at the most.
My bad... I read signature. Don't know how...

[EDIT] I fixed my original post to contain an avatar as well as a signature. All is well.

Last edited:

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Can Anyone Make Me a Wallpaper or Picture for Me?

Yeah, could someone make me a picture/wallpaper of Link from Skyward Sword,

If possible can you make him in a slight fighting stance with the sword charged up with energies whirling around it.
Or a picture of Link and the sword spirit. Or Link fighting a (from Skyward Sword) Stalfos.

If possible send it as a private message and I will save it to my computer, but before that tell me that you will in my visitor messages.
If there are more than one I will choose an appropriate one and of my taste. Oh and one more thing, it has to be appropriate please (not obscure).
Thank you for your time!!! ~ Aero_Dynamic

(ps. Skyward Sword themed)

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Can someone make me a siggy because I am a horrible artist and I'm just starting out with Gimp. The only things I would like to see in it would be my username and a winter theme.

Okay. I'm on it. :D
I finally found my calling, making siggies. :)
Would you like me to use Ember's idea with Yeta+Yeto+Link in it?

Here Alaska. :D
Tell me what you think.
attachment.php

Last edited:

AwesomeLink86

Link is awesome!!
I'm looking for a new avatar that has the same pic that I currently have but with a different background. It would be cool if the color could match the one in my sig pic, but that might be too much green. If not green for the background, blue might work too. Also can I get it more square?

David

I'm looking for a new avatar that has the same pic that I currently have but with a different background. It would be cool if the color could match the one in my sig pic, but that might be too much green. If not green for the background, blue might work too. Also can I get it more square?

I'm on it AwesomeLink86. I'll make that avatar for you

Well, I did what you asked and I experimented with three different backgrounds. You may use whatever you like best.

EVqeY.png

bsleN.png

3yr2d.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom