• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Hey...could someone make me a sig that says "Never let your guard down" with my username under it with the pic below?
water_45359.jpg

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
Dear someone, I have a resquest for my sig.. It was hard to make and hard to figure out the dimension of the thing. But I wanted it to be my sig but I don't know if it is too big if someone would look at it and if it is too big or too small pm ok? thank you here it is! View attachment 5740
ok wow I though it would be bigger! Maybe it will be but there you go! Please tell me what you think of it!

Dear someone, I have a resquest for my sig.. It was hard to make and hard to figure out the dimension of the thing. But I wanted it to be my sig but I don't know if it is too big if someone would look at it and if it is too big or too small pm ok? thank you here it is! View attachment 5740
ok wow I though it would be bigger! Maybe it will be but there you go! Please tell me what you think of it!
Sorry, but can you upload the image to imageshack and then link it here? It's not showing up here anywhere.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Zelda_16 it shuld not have taken this long. My fault entirely. Here's the pic. aherotriforce.jpg I like the one you have now too so if you don't like this one, feel free to chuck it.

There's a star with 6 corners in the bottom left of your posts. People click it and you get a higher reputation score.

Sadly I had no idea about that.

Attachments

• aherotriforce.jpg
    aherotriforce.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:

hylianbeast

Sage of Destiny

I can't make my own avatar (i probally even do it myself!) so i am asking any one to make an avatar for me! Just make one that matches my name. Maybe a wolf version of dark link. Thanks!:)

Kirino

Tatakae
Can someone make me a yugioh sig with a bunch of toon monsters?put Blue Eyes toon Dragon in the middle,and my name at the bottom with an awsome text.and can the blue eyes toon picture be the same one as in my avy?and make the backround dark blue.also at the top right put "Beware of the toons!"thanks!sorry for such a big request.oh,and please post a link.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Hey hylianbeast, how's this? beastbig.jpg If you like it, tell me and I'll make it smaller. This sight has limits on heights for avies, but I wanted you to see it full size before deciding. If you like it but there's just something not quite right about it. Tell me and I'll fix it. If you hate it, tell me still and I'll keep it in store in case I, or somebody else, wants to use it.

L

lemsklex

I was just wondering if anyone could make a signature for me. I'd basically just like the three medallions from ALttP in a triangular formation, with the center being the triforce, on a silver or light grey background, with my name in the top left corner. Thanks in advance
Oh, and if at all possible, maybe just a dim light radiating from the triforce? Don't have to though.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Lemsklex here are two versions of what you asked for. You probably don't know my moto on sigs but basically it goes don't be afraid to say you hate it or you want something changed. LEMSKLEX2.jpgLEMSKLEX1.jpg

Last edited:
W

wildturkey

Fierce Diety Vs. Ganon in Skyloft.

Make ganon and fierce diety fighting in what you think skyloft is but in dark clouds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom