• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

Kybyrian

It's got a small 1 pixel wide white strip on the side, which isn't really noticeable here, but I thought I'd just let you know, because it's easy to remove. You can just open the image up and resize it yourself very easily to get rid of the white strip. I just thought I'd mention it since I'm pretty picky about things. :P

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Kybryian, could you also make me a signature? The avatar is the best ^.^!
Could it have a picture of Flat on the right (facing the left) and Sharp on the left (facing the right), with the words "ComposerBrother" in the font you used for yours in the center? Also, could there be a Kakariko Graveyard background with the words in green or if you can't find the graveyard pic, my avatar's forest with the words in gold? Thank you.

Kybyrian

I made a couple of them, with different text sizes.

FlatandSharp.png

Direct Link: http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff48/Link_is_master_dawg/FlatandSharp.png

FlatandSharp-1.png

Direct Link: http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff48/Link_is_master_dawg/FlatandSharp-1.png

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
They are sooo perfect ^^ I cannot tell you how thankful I am! This is my first (and best) custom avatar and signature ever:clap:

Is it possible to make the signature wider so that Flat and Sharp are their original dimensions?

Last edited:

Kybyrian

While making it wider, the Flat image became quite blurry. Since I wasn't able to just select the image I couldn't just resize Flat, so I had to resize the whole image. Curse you, GIMP...

So I replaced the image of Flat, I didn't want to do it all over again. So Flat has a little bit of a double image if you look a little to the right of his lamp, hat, and hand. Hope you don't mind, it's not very noticeable and doesn't take anything away from the image really.

FlatandSharp-1-1.png

Direct Link: http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff48/Link_is_master_dawg/FlatandSharp-1-1.png

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Much better ^^ I'm done.
Kybyrian, you are the best. Also, the double pic makes flat seem like he's moving:lol: and it makes him more noticeable which is what I wanted:clap: Be careful, my sister TwiliPrincess might ask for a siggy :lol:.
I might ask later for the double image to be fixed, but I like it now :D

Kybyrian

It's not too much of a hassle to fix the double image, I'd just have to grab the empty background again and add in Sharp & Flat plus do the text. I just didn't feel like it earlier though, so I suppose that's why I didn't do it anyway. The text has a bit of an airbrush affect to it, makes it stand out a bit more and not seem so out of place, as plain text seems to do in a lot of images. I suppose I just didn't want to do the airbrush over it again, considering that took me a few tries to get it to my liking.

Glad to hear you like it, though. :)

Kybyrian

It's no problem, I really don't have much else to do at the moment aside from being bored and playing Modern Warfare 2 or doing whatever else.

T

TwiliPrincess

OMG! You did such a good job on my bro's siggie!
Could you make one for me? One with midna (the imp form) on the roofs of a twilight covered Hyrule Castle with the letters: "TwiliPrincess" in black? Or just in any twilight covered area?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom