• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

Z

zelda_16

You don't have to rush. :) Take your time on it. I'm not in any hurry to get a sig.

Arkvoodle heres a new one if you're interested.
arkvoodle.png

Last edited:

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Thank you Bradley~ I'll take that one in place of the previous one!
It'll be my new siggy if no-one else posts one for me.

I still love it anyway. If I had your permission, could I use it on another site? (Don't worry. I put links to your profile...etc underneath)

Thank you Bradley~ I'll take that one in place of the previous one!
It'll be my new siggy if no-one else posts one for me.

I still love it anyway. If I had your permission, could I use it on another site? (Don't worry. I put links to your profile...etc underneath)
Sure. You can use it wherever you want. And you don't have to post a link to my profile. :)
Let me know if you want anything changed. I can easily move or resize Vaati, the Portal logo, or the text since I used layers for all of them.

Last edited:
Zelda_16 I took a stab at yours.
zelda16.png

I don't know if its very good but I changed the text and i thought the emphasis should be on the words was, is, and will always be.
I also darkened it slightly. The original seemed a little too bright to me.

Z

zelda_16

That is really nice. Can you give me the URL? I will use it for now, but I also want to see Random Person's. Thanks for making it! Wait, Is the size too big? It looks too big. Can you check?

W

WWfangirl

:cat:Hello peoples. I need a sig to advertize my fan fiction called The Legend of Zelda: Taking New Hyrule. I don't care what the colors are but I do want a pics of Link and Tetra in it. The Logo part I'd like it to look ans if it was an actual game. I hope it was easy to understand. Thanks!!!:)

OotLord1003

Young Link
I'll get right on it WWFangirl!
just look on your profile, I normally post them there.

Last edited:

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Hi guys. I got tried of my old sig and I would like a new one. Would someone care to do a new one for me? I want to to say Zelda64 with pics of Deku Link and Toon Link. (If you can't fit both just I would prefer you left Deku Link in the sig)

Z

zelda_16

Random Person, If you want, you could also try to make my sig with the letters. If you can't then that is fine :) Oh, thanks a lot bradley!

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
@ bradley : I like it. I'll put it on my sig. Unless someone is taking a shot at it too...actually I'll just have that one

hey can someone make me a sig that has: this
skyward_art2.png
and the one where he is diving flipped and transparent kinda slightly overlapping with the first picture on a sky background saying the words: "some of those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses."-killing in the name, Rage Against The Machine in the top left corner and Bendi_Link in the lower right corner both in a zelda-ish font

i am being damanding but if someone wants to they are welcome too. :) it would be greatly appreceated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom