• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I never try too. For some reason whenever it says "Sorry you have to wait another ninety seconds before posting" or whatever it always automatically posts anyway so it ends up double posting after ninety seconds past…

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
hmm, it's length wise. I would be able too, but only if it was horozontal like a computer screen. I will have to experiment with it... but whats the name? oerba yun fang? or lady yuna?

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Hey jetter, if no one's made it yet, here' my attempt at your sig. I couldn't find a pic of the charged up version though. If you have a pic and want it on this sig, upload it here and I'll add it to the sig.
jetter.jpg

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
May I request an avatar that has Skyward Sword Link with the Ocarina of Time in a distant plain (Hyrule Field, maybe?)?
I'd like for the Ocarina to be next to Link, if possible. Thanks a lot!

OotLord1003

Young Link
Hey I'll make that sig for ya Treehugger

You too VanitasXII

EDIT: Already made the siggys

Last edited:

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Hi everyone!
I was wondering if someone could make me a wallpaper of this picture with her name included?
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/116/c/3/Fang_by_Ninjatic.jpg

(I don't know if wallpaper requests are allowed here too, but incase it doesn't.... can someone delete this thread?:embarrassed:)
If this is your artwork, I can make one for you, but if it's not, you'll need to ask the original artist first. Simply making graphics out of somebody else's work without their permission is considered theft, so I'm personally not comfortable doing it unless it's your own. Let me know! :>

Kirino

Tatakae
Can Someone Make Me...

Can someone make me a sig with Link Tetra and the pirates?Put Link and Tetra in the front,and put the pirates behind them on Tetras pirate ship.thanks!:)

OotLord1003

Young Link
I'll get right on yours Dracomajora!
Just check your profile, That's where I normally post the sigs.

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
I'd like a sig if someone wants to make me one. I don't really care what it is, as long as it has Byrne and my name (Aelic7) in it and it looks cool.

jebus_thecatman

What the moo?
Aelic I could get that done for you.
EDIT: here
rykkk.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom