• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

J

jono000

Thanks you two when i get both images I will have a compitition....

Muahahahaha um sorry about that

Oh and heres what yours looks like random

Last edited by a moderator:

Epwna

The epic turnip king
I'll try making one,too. It will be on Paint, though.

Edit: Here you go
attachment.php

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Here thou art Vatti, hope you like it. awesomevaati.jpg If you don't, tell me. I may use it. If you want something changed, I can do that too.

Last edited:

TheHeroOfLime

Excelling in Mediocrity
I would like a signature picture with a lime (the citrus fruit) dressed as link, doing anything really, it doesn't matter. Send me a message or something when anyone takes up this task.
(You will be given credited)

Hi there.

Could someone please please make me both an avatar and a sig that is Goron based. I'm not too fussy about which game they're from but the more lazy/chilled looking the better.

Edit: Thanks to OotLord1003.

Last edited:

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
I want a signature with OoT Hylian Shield on the left and the Master Sword of OoT with it. Then in the middle I want WW's Hero Shield and WW's Master Sword(fully charged with power version). On the right I want TP's Hylian Shield and TP's Master Sword. I also would like my name below the shields and swords.

Thank you

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
Hey guys, I was wondering if someone could make me a siggy using the character Ulquiorra from Bleach with a dark mysterious background and my name somewhere on there?
If not then it's not big deal.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
It'd be cool if I could have a new siggy and avy. I want to update my profile and stop using things completely pokemon related.

Signature:
1.Could the siggy be the size of the one I have now but slightly shorter?
2.Could it have something to do with the claims I have?
3. MarinetheWitch at the bottom?

And for the avy, could it have Saria playing her ocarina with MtW at the bottom right corner?

Thanks a million to those to will make them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom