• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

navi_the_fairy

Spirit of the Forest
I'd really love it if someone could make me a new avatar and sig.
I'd like the subject to be navi, the background to be black, dark blue, or dark purple (or a combo of those).
If possible, I'd like it to say navi_the_fairy in torquois letters.
Thank you in advance for considering!

EDIT: I already got a signature made by linksonick, but I would still like a new avy if someone would like to make me one. I'd like it to be a Navi avy. It would be cool if you used the same color scheme as my sig, but you don't have to if you have a better idea:)

Last edited:
Navi. I made a sig and avatar for you. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• navisig.jpg
    navisig.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 11
  • naviavatar.jpg
    naviavatar.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 96

Jedizora

:right:
LinkLover, I made a sig graphic for you, but you never replied to any of my posts or even the PM I sent you - so I deleted it. When you want something for free and a person spends time making it for you, then you should at least let a person know if you don't want it.

Dcgames, he/she hasn't even been on since she made that post. And it was only a day. he/she couldn't have had any idea about the VM because she wasn't even on. You should offer up a full apology and the remade sig.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Oh my gosh. I am so sorry dcgames. I haven't been on lately, and have been very busy. I haven't been on in days, and this is my first chance to reply. I am so sorry that you wasted your time and then deleted it. I bet it looked really good too. Again I am sorry. :(

Oh my gosh. I am so sorry dcgames. I haven't been on lately, and have been very busy. I haven't been on in days, and this is my first chance to reply. I am so sorry that you wasted your time and then deleted it. I bet it looked really good too. Again I am sorry. :(

No, jedizora is right - I am the one who is sorry. I was having a bad day and took it out on you - bad llama. So here is the sig I made for you, and please forgive me.

midnasig.jpg

Last edited:
T

TriLinx64

Sig and avatar

I need a avatar with Oni Link stabbing Majoras Wrath's face and on the bottom it says "Forgive your friend..."

Avatar: Oni Link, Link, and Dark Link running through an area of their own.
Link: Hyrule Field (64)
Oni Link: Ikana Canyon (64)
Dark Link: Dark Link Battle Room in Water Temple (With water, 64)
Pic cut into three parts: Ikana Canyon/Oni Link, Hyrule Field/Link, and Water Temple/Dark Link in THAT order!
Sword and shield drawn (Custom Oni Link shield!)
Accompanied by translucent characters on top left corner of each location: Oni Link = Traveler in MM manga, Link = Zelda, Dark Link = Ganondorf.
Heres the kicker: It's ALL N64 STYLE!!! Sprites, Locations, EVERYTHING except for translucent characters.
On bottom left corner: my username.
Hope this isn't a tall order, happy signaturing!
Love: TriLinx64

P

princess_zelda

I kinda feel like a loser having no sig or avatar. :$ ! I have no idea how to make one at all.. If anyone would be willing to make me one that would be super awesome ! This probably seems a little silly on a Zelda forum but if someone could make me a sig or/and avatar with some type of leopard print pattern that would be amazing. : ) I don't really have a lot of ideas so anyone who'd wanna make me one could be creative aka do whatever they want, I'd even love one just with Princess Zelda, since it would be fitting. Anything would be super appreciated, I just look so empty without one, lol! : ) Thanks in advance ! P.S. I would like my username on the sig too, if possible.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Ok, I am back. This time I am looking for an avatar.

Pic: L and Near from Death Note
Colors: Make the colors what ever you want
Effects: Don't care
Please have the letters LL on there somewhere
Thank You!

Last edited:
P

princess_zelda

Thanks so much ! They're so pretty, I love them ! : ) Thank you !

Magatha

Magatha
I tried to make myself a signature a while ago, but I am not very good with computer art, so I tried drawing one, but I never finished it or figured out how to get it onto the computer because the scanner doesn't work...
My friend Mandym287 told me that I should just request one, so I am doing that now.
If there are any Jim Henson fans here who know what I am talking about, then a "Fraggle Rock" Signature would be awesome.
If nobody knows what Fraggle Rock is, then a Lord of the Rings signature, or just a cool fantasy creatures signature would also work.

Thanks, Maggy

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Ok, I am back. This time I am looking for an avatar.

Pic: L and Near from Death Note
Colors: Make the colors what ever you want
Effects: Don't care
Please have the letters LL on there somewhere
Thank You!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom