• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Hey everyone! For who ever wants to help me, I would like a new signature!

Colors: Dark (Blue, Purple, Etc)
Picture:Make it from TP. Please include Midna! Can you also add LL on there somewhere? Thanks
Misc. Add whatever details you want. It does not really matter to me, just make it good!
THANK YOU TO WHO EVER ACCEPTS THIS CHALLENGE!

Last edited:

Bunny Hood

Everyone's Favorite Mask
could someone make a siggy for me with the bunny hood and

have the text "I'M SO WICKEDLY FAST!!!
Bunny Hood" in it???

PLZ!!!

I'd really like a sig with Toon Link riding wolf Link.

Do you want that a certain size? Do you want it to say anything? Any other images included?

Here's what I have so far. I had to make it 250px tall at least in order to fit both of them in there, otherwise they would get cut off.

toonlink.jpg

Last edited:

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Um hi i have a request for a sig. If anyone can i would like Roxas, Red Toon Link (or wolf Link), and Kagome. Background can be any color.And for text i would like it to have my name somewhere in small, and ''Friend are the best true treasure in a heros quest.'' Size doesn't matter :). but if someone could help id be very happy! thanks ahead of time.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I wanted to make a siggy myself which would show my support for Kansas and Notre Dame in the NCAA tournament, but I know my siggy skills are not that awesome. If anyone here would be able to make a good looking siggy, go for it. If you wanna give it a try, use the following info:

Banner should be 200 pixels in height, 400 in length.
Include Logos of both Kansas and Notre Dame, one on each side
Include the words Winners somewhere in the middle of the siggy
Include the names of Atsuma and Hero Of Time below the team logos, Kansas for Atsuma, Notre Dame for Hero Of Time.

Thanks, and if anyone doesn't give it a try tonight, then I will go ahead and make it myself tomorrow, so don't worry about it. ^^

Mart, I attached the graphic to this message. At least I think it worked. Can you get it from there? Otherwise I can send it to you.

Attachments

• toonlink.jpg
    toonlink.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 3

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Can anyone make me a signature? If you can......
I would like Midna and Wolf Link.
The backround colors I would like to be either purple or green, you pick.
Add any thing else.
Please, if you can, put the letters LL on there somewhere.
Thank you to who takes on this project!

Ariel

Think for yourself.
If someone could hit me back with a sig of the new pale SS guy, with the word "ZeldaLeaks" at the top, and the line "Now, it's a secret to everybody." I will be eternally in your debt. Go forth!

Points for creativity and eye-catchiness!

EDIT: Reading Thunder-ocarina's title thing, I can see that the word should be "everyone" not "everybody". I'm anal about these things.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Oh hi, I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to make me a sig. All I want is L/Ryuuzaki from Death Note on the right side and Red Toon Link on the left side. for text I would like " No matter what we are, we will be friends forever.'' to go above L. And under Toon Link i would like my name. Fount, colors, and background colors will be up to you. Thanks to whoever will help me :)!

Can anyone make me a signature? If you can......
I would like Midna and Wolf Link.
The backround colors I would like to be either purple or green, you pick.
Add any thing else.
Please, if you can, put the letters LL on there somewhere.
Thank you to who takes on this project!

LinkLover, I made a sig graphic for you, but you never replied to any of my posts or even the PM I sent you - so I deleted it. When you want something for free and a person spends time making it for you, then you should at least let a person know if you don't want it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom