• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

Tony Fischer I'll take a stab at yours (pun intended) and I'll attempt yours MK9, although I don't think it will be the caliber of your siggy.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
although I don't think it will be the caliber of your siggy.

That's quite alright man. Viral Maze (the creator of my sig) is a very talented artist, and you should by no means be ashamed that you can't quite match the quality. As long as it works for me, I'm happy with it.

I thought about moving my request to LozzyKate, (which is why I deleted my post) but considering you took me up on it, I'll let you try. Who knows, it might end up great. Anyways, I'll repost my request so that you don't forget.

Master Kokiri 9 said:
I've gone a very long time with my cool little avatar that Charge lovingly made for me, and I love it a lot, but I feel it's time to spice things up and change my avatar. That, and I tried out Ness as an avatar and then I tried to revert back to my old one and it said that it was the wrong JPEG. -.- *sigh*

Anyways, something containing a Kokiri with a forest background and "MK9" in a good spot. Those are the only limitations I will place upon you. Thanks in advance.

MK9 are there any specifics, like which Kokiri you want in yours?

Tony Fischer I don't think there is a pic from AoL. I will have to edit one, if that is okay with you.

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Is anyone able to make me a wallpaper with all 6 stained glass windows of OoT's sages? :puppy:
Also, could you make the windows arranged in this order:

Saria.........Darunia...........Ruto
Rauru........Impa...............Nabooru

David

But you called me here...
Is anyone able to make me a wallpaper with all 6 stained glass windows of OoT's sages? :puppy:

Yeah. I'll give it a shot. What size do you want?

Kybyrian

I ordered it slightly different than you had requested, instead putting your list going down, from left to right. I hope it's okay.

http://img812.imageshack.us/i/stainedglass.png/ - Version 1

http://img268.imageshack.us/i/stainedglassalt.png/ - Version 2

Click on the image after it loads to view the full size.

Majora's Cat

How about that
Can somebody make me a sig of Majora's Mask with a cool, graphics purple background with skull kid and my username? That would be sweet. :)

tonyfischer.png

Tony Fischer here's you siggy. I actually edited the white sword for AoL Link and I changed the sword for LA to make closer to the sword in-game because when you grab it it is transparent. I also made a new font for the original LoZ because I couldn't find one online. If you want me to change it at all I will be happy to.

MK9 your avy is on the way.

Majora's Cat I will take a shot at your siggy. Is there anything else specific that you want in it?
EDIT: Tony Fischer make sure to click the large image and save it, not the attached thumbnail. ;)

Attachments

• tonyfischer.png
    tonyfischer.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom