• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
well, i can only make things allready made, but i do know a guy..... his name's peetman or something along the lines of it. he has a poe as his avitar so you should look him up and ask

Y

Yaridovich23

If it's not too much trouble, a signiture with Majora's Mask looking all dramatic and cool in his fighting room with the words "I am Majora, God of Darkness"? It's weird, I know.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Hi Random Person,
I just want to know how long would it take to make the sig. Dont get the wrong idea, im not rushing u. I just want to know an approximate time. Anyways, thanks for making the sig for me.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Hi Random Person,
I just want to know how long would it take to make the sig. Dont get the wrong idea, im not rushing u. I just want to know an approximate time. Anyways, thanks for making the sig for me.

Should have it by the end of the day. Doesn't take that long to make something like this. I was out and just got home so I wasn't able to work on it til now.
And it's no prob, I love making sigs :).

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I really love the background, but can you change Link a bit. He seams too... glowy... can u make him a bit more... duller, blending into the night a bit, but still clear and visible... I love the background, its perfect. :)

Zant

Friend of The Kaleesh
In the Twilight Realm...In the Twilight Palace
Can someone make me a signature with me sitting on a throne with the words: "I am Usuper King of Twilight and you'll do what I say. So take out the trash!" in big letters? If possible, can I be facing forward? And could there be a few vines creeping around?

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Is this too dark? Link in Blue Twil.jpg I'm not sure if he stands out like you want. If not, don't worry I gotta try a couple tricks to get it that way, but I'll get it.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Alright here you go. I got two versions for you. Link in Blue Twil.jpg and Link in Blue Twil.jpg The difference is in the Links. Remember, if it's still not what you want, I am not offended.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
:dry:... (huffs a bit, sits down on throne) Random Person, eh? Well...I have to admit, you are a very talented artist. Nice job on the pic!

Is this some kind of hint, or are you just making a joke? :) Don't worry Zant I've been trying to work on your picture too but I actually can't draw for squat and am still looking for a decent picture of the Zant from TP to help you out with. If you have a picture of Zant siting on a throne, post it here and I'll get to work on it. Otherwise, until I find it... "patience is a virtue."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom