• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gotham City Roleplay

Keeseman

Smash is Life
((Let the Roleplaying begin. Anyone can still sign up here if they want. Remember, no god-modding or marysues/garystus))

The Riddler sat in his cave, preparing his next devious riddle to give to Batman. "My criminal plot will be ingenious, greater than all preceding it!" He proceeded to laugh insanely.

Last edited:

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
" so then i told Old Batsy 'Bite me!' and he did HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
Mr. J, I've heard that story thirty times already, can't we just go to sleep?
You're right Harley, Maybe i should just Go to bed, but Not before i tell you about the Villain Costume party, where we all dressed up as Batman, and Batman crashed the party dressed as Me

Keeseman

Smash is Life
It was your average opening time at Gotham National Bank. Those with business walked in and out, the tellers were actively working on their computers, and the security guards were at attention and in place.
In walked Joe Rodney, your average businessman in a suit and white gloves, a fedora covering his eyes, and carrying a briefcase into Gotham National. He walked up to the teller and said in a deep voice, "I'd like to make a deposit."
"Sure," the teller said, and began to take some of his banking information. After a while of typing, she said, "I'll be right back to collect your cash," noting his briefcase.
"Alright." As she left, he put the briefcase on the table and opened it. He looked at the pistol, and then pulled it out, raising it in the air.
"Everybody on the floor!" he cried out, firing a few shots into the ceiling, people screaming and the guards fumbling to get their own weapons out. The guards began to close in on him with the riot shields some had gotten, and he waved his gun at them in caution. As they got closer, he pulled out a smoke grenade, and popped it, filling the entire hall with smoke.
When it cleared, the guards stopped their coughing, and saw that the assailant was gone, nowhere to be found, and no evidence of his being there. In his place was a roll of paper.
The Sargent that was on duty in the Bank went up to the roll of paper and picked it up. Opening it, he read what was on the paper:

"What can you gamble away and never win back?"

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

It was a bright day out. Sun was shining, a few clouds in the sky. But Cyrus wasn't in the mood to enjoy it. It had been two weeks since he returned to Gotham City to find his parents murdered. Shot dead. And all for what? Some cash worthy items and the extra money lying around? The police said they hadn't found any evidence that would lead them to anything. They never did. Half of them were payed off by the crooks. Cyrus knew this. He knew it was time to bring his own brand of justice. He would find out who it was, and beat them senseless.

Gunshots. Cyrus spun to look across the street. They had come from the smoke filled bank. Cyrus was about to run over and see why when suddenly he saw a man run out. He looked as if he was in a hurry, tucking a gun away in his coat. Cyrus decided to follow close behind him and see what he was doing.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Joe walked out of the bank, knowing that none of the guards could have seen his face, or had seen him leave. He headed quietly down the street, blending into the rest of the daily rabble. But something told him that he was being followed, so he took a shortcut through an alleyway to try and avoid being followed.

Storm

The joker slept, as his goons distributed the whoopie cusions to all joke shops in Gotham

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Bruce Wayne got a call from Albert.
"Sir, it appears that a local bank has been robbed."
"Al, I'm not going in yet. The police might catch this guy. Not until I'm needed." Bruce said quietly.
"Very well, sir."

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Elliot

Elliot sat on a roof, glancing around. He heard gunshots and nearly fell of the roof when he jumped back, but this was a regular occurrence here in the "delightful" Gotham City for Elliot. He looked around again, and saw a girl about a year younger than him with red and purple streaked hair in a ponytail dive behind a dumpster, followed by multiple Gotham City police officers. "This could be interesting" He muttered to himself, jumping to another building and scaling down. He followed her as she took off.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
((okay guys, the plot will advance in a day/night format, kind of like in the mafia forums. Night will begin tomorrow morning- or at about 7:30-8:00 EST- so finish up your day activities))

After checking to see that he was not being followed, Joe jumped in a manhole that would lead him through a complex, underground maze to the Riddler's hideout. He checked that he wasn't making any prints, and that no one was tailing him, as he headed through the memorized maze. Soon, he wound up at the dead-end entrance and entered the access code on the panel there. The door slid open, and then closed as he entered his boss's lair.

Storm

the joker watched the presidentail debates on television
"i don't know which one of these clowns is more hilariuous!

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

He had lost him. The crowds had spaced them out too much. In the end Cyrus had to give up. He felt the gun holstered inside his jacket and thought about what could have happened. "Better worry about tonight. I'm gonna hunt down those men," he thought. Cyrus went back to his apartment and prepped his gear. He'd get suited up elsewhere. For now, he worried about packing the knives, guns, and rifle. He would start figuring out who killed his family. He'd look for clues everywhere, and get them so that they couldn't hurt anyone else.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Bruce was heading home, work done. He wondered what Richard was up to... If he was out or at his home with Albert.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom