• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Google +

Don't you have to be 18? ;)

Anyways, I will never use Google +. One social networking site (Facebook) is enough for me, but enjoy it!

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I have thought about using G+, though I love Facebook so much more. For one, G+'s interface is just there for attention, not really smooth in a sense.

NintyRift

Here and There
I'm on Google+ (which I honestly like a lot more than Facebook) Andrew Boyle (same picture as my avatar here) add me if you wish :P

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Never heard of this Google+. I'm not big on social networking sites. I prefer to meet people and make friends in person, but I know that can't always be the case.

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
Google plus let's you have different groups for friends it sorts them into groups including a reject list. So here is my example

Let's say you have a google plus account and your friends here on ZD add you. You'd put them in their own group.
But say someone ticks you off and you don't wanna talk to them then you Plop them in the ignore list until they kiss and make up with you. And u won't get anything from that person unless you drag them back into the ZD list. It's interesting and complex to explain but I hope that cleared some of it up

Dan

When looking at these social networks they could do so much more. Allow users to customise there page a bit more to give it there own flavour, but not too much control so it looks an utter mess (looking at you myspace)

It will be interesting to see how Google competes with facebook.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom