• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Goofiest Nickname You've Ever Given Link

TheRockinStallion

If I'm not back in 15 minutes, just wait longer!
Didn't we cover that already? I'M A DUDE!
zelda_2nd_quest3.png

Since we all know that we can give Link our own bizarre name, what are some of yours?

I've used a few crazy ones like OINKRAT, SNAPCRAK, and WIBBLES.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
The goofiest nickname I've ever given Link was "NYY" because I had just pressed random buttons when starting a Wind Waker file.

Pieguys

Adventurous Duck
I always name myself Pieguys or Pie in pretty much any game. But pokemon rivals on the other hand...

I think when I first got into the series I used to use my actual name . . . which still haunts me to this day.

I now always name my character Link except for a Twilight Princess file I made during my Avatar phase where I named my character Aang . . .

Well when I was a kid I always used all 3 files. Just in case I ran across something I may have missed, I could log into my Link "master account" and pick it back up. And the names were always J.W. (my nickname as a kid) Link, and yes, Zelda. But one time I named a file Gannon.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I named him 'slave' once, but I don't think that qualifies as goofy.

I also have this tendency to name Link after random anime characters. I just started up a new Wind Waker file the other day because I was bored and named Link "Shizuo".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom