• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

GONE: The RP

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
(Hi guys! Sorry for being inactive; internet's been dead, and I got slapped on an electrical ban for forgetting shtuff. Anyway, without further ado.... Lets begin)

Katsuna was looking at her History teacher when it happened. One second there, talking about the civil war.... And then he was gone.

Just like that. Gone. No puff of smoke. No flash of light.

(Yeaaaah, that is all I got right now; the Internet is being REALLY annoying! Urghhhh!!)

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Mmkyay, lemme see if ah ken do thees. Please don't forget about Blue Hearts, though. I reeeeally don't want that to die.))

Madeline sat in her bedroom, trembling violently. Her older brother had just... disappeared. Disappeared out of nowhere. He... He couldn't leave her, he was her legal guardian. She couldn't just be... Alone... Could she?

Tears welled up in her eyes, and she began to softly cry. She wanted her brother to walk through that door, sigh, wipe her tears off her face and tell her to "Suck it up, Madi. This isn't worth your tears." But he didn't, so it was. She continued to cry, not bothering to wipe off the tears herself.

((I have a feeling I isolated Madi too much. But this needed to happen, so mleh I post it.))

((...why do I think older bro is Dagger for some reason? Is it because he is? Lol XD))

Orion glanced around tentatively. "...Mom?"

She was gone. Orion tentatively dropped the arrow that had been in his hand in the quiver again. She was probably just having one of her freak attacks... which actually meant that he needed to find her even more. Not even Dad could calm her down sometimes, but Orion could.

He glanced at the target for a moment. bullseye. His first perfect shot at twenty-five meters. Then he sighed, looking away. The arrow wasn't gonna move. He'd come back later to retrieve it--finding his mom was top priority.

Having an insane mother was hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom