• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Goldeneye 007

Well, everyone, it's been 13 years, and Goldeneye for Wii is finally here (tomorrow). Is anyone as excited as I am? Sadly, I don't get paid for a few weeks, so it may be a week or two until I get it :( But oh well!

Also, when you get the game, feel free to post friend codes here so we can all battle online.

A

AlucardMAXX

Wow... I didn't know that it was going to come out tomorrow... Well... Luckily I have some money, I hope it is cheap...
And... I can't play online because of the Homebrew Channel (I use it for save games and cheat codes!!)... I've heard that Nintendo bans every console with the Homebrew Channel in it...

DayDreamer

Wahoo!
Oh god I'm so excited for this,when i was watching E3 i fainted over skyward sword...and then i died when i saw a new Goldeneye xD
I use to play my older brothers N64 when i was little,i would waste so much time on that game. All the memories will come back lol, im getting it Friday probably.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Oh my goodness. This game is awesome, it has lived up to all of my expectations (which were really high!) Goldeneye is NOT a letdown. Oh if you see Pyro PM me :)

Kazumi

chagy
I got it today and it's really awesome. I haven't tried the online yet, but I did play plenty of Split-Screen and a few levels of single player, and I have to say it's one of, if not the best FPS on the Wii. The Split-Screen reminds me so much of playing the original Goldeneye and Perfect Dark on my N64. It's really good. I love the classic controller controls, and my friend loves the GameCube controls so all is good. I really want to try the online, because if it's as good as Modern Warfare Reflex then it will be great. I would highly suggest the game.

Wow... I didn't know that it was going to come out tomorrow... Well... Luckily I have some money, I hope it is cheap...
And... I can't play online because of the Homebrew Channel (I use it for save games and cheat codes!!)... I've heard that Nintendo bans every console with the Homebrew Channel in it...

I don't know about you, but I have the Homebrew Channel and I'm still on 4.2, and I have been playing games online for quite a while without any trouble. Maybe I'm just lucky though. I've heard that Nintendo can't do anything about it, and that they will only ban you if you cheat online, which I don't. Even then it's possible to change your information and unban yourself with a fair amount of ease...

73452_1680983910727_1421448449_1733290_7545319_n.jpg

Just got it in today from Activision. It's awesome. Expect a review Friday.

Edit: Here's my review - http://inintendo.net/Nintendo Reviews/Wii/Goldeneye007.php

Last edited:

Kirino

Tatakae
It looks awesome,but I'm not sure if I should get it.I usually don't play shooters.Though I played it for a little on my friends 64,and liked it.Do you think I should get it?

I just got it today! I played online for 3 hours, and I haven't had this much fun on the Wii since Smash Bros. Truly the best FPS on the Wii so far. BTW, my code is: 2291-6794-4284. PM me if you add me.

im probably getting this game for christmas but i dont usually do friend codes but i might once i get a little better at it P.S i dont usually ever plays fps games so if anybody has any tips it would be appreciated :)

I got it today and it's really awesome. I haven't tried the online yet, but I did play plenty of Split-Screen and a few levels of single player, and I have to say it's one of, if not the best FPS on the Wii. The Split-Screen reminds me so much of playing the original Goldeneye and Perfect Dark on my N64. It's really good. I love the classic controller controls, and my friend loves the GameCube controls so all is good. I really want to try the online, because if it's as good as Modern Warfare Reflex then it will be great. I would highly suggest the game.

I don't know about you, but I have the Homebrew Channel and I'm still on 4.2, and I have been playing games online for quite a while without any trouble. Maybe I'm just lucky though. I've heard that Nintendo can't do anything about it, and that they will only ban you if you cheat online, which I don't. Even then it's possible to change your information and unban yourself with a fair amount of ease...

Same here, I have the Homebrew Channel too. Nintendo doesn't ban people for having Homebrew Channel installed, just make sure you don't use hacks online, don't pirate, and you shall be fine.

My Wii is on the 4.3, updating the Wii isn't going to brick your Wii, it will remove Homebrew channel if you have an old version installed. If you have Homebrew Channel 1.0.7+ Wii System Menu 4.3 will not delete it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom