• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Goldenblade's Zelda Timeline Theory

Satsy

~~SaturnStorm
But, if we're using my theory, LA doesn't take place in Hyrule.

Everything else did. Hyrule still sank somewhere along the one timeline, and if it didn't sink on the other, how is that world on that timeline the same as the world on the other timeline?

For two timelines to converge, the worlds would have to have reached the same point. So for the two worlds to converge, Hyrule will have to have sunk on the child timeline (which so far it hasn't).

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Everything else did. Hyrule still sank somewhere along the one timeline, and if it didn't sink on the other, how is that world on that timeline the same as the world on the other timeline?

For two timelines to converge, the worlds would have to have reached the same point. So for the two worlds to converge, Hyrule will have to have sunk on the child timeline (which so far it hasn't).

Even then, the two worlds couldn't connect. They're separated and cannot be reached by the other.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
I never said the original games came after ALttP and LA. Also, Hyrule's a country, it's not the world. He wasn't sailing in Hyrule, he had left Hyrule.

I know Hyrule's not the world, but I'm pretty sure he was in Hyrule. Even if he wasn't, that doesn't matter. LA doesn't come at the end of the "timeline", as the original two games come after it. That's official.

Satsy

~~SaturnStorm
Simon: Link's Awakening happens at a point where there is either one Hyrule on the World (child timeline) or two Hyrules on the World (adult Timeline). It doesn't matter where Link's Awakening takes place, for the two Worlds to match up, there would have to be either one Hyrule (with no sunk Hyrule) or two Hyrules (with one sunk). Just because it doesn't take place on Hyrule, you can't ignore the fact Hyrule's history would play into it.

JuiceJ: while I agree that the timelines don't meet up again, I'm approaching the debate from the possibility, based on media where such events are likely. In those events, the Worlds would have to reach the same point, which is why the two Worlds wouldn't be able to connect, because there are 3 Hyrules between 2 timelines/worlds.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
JuiceJ: while I agree that the timelines don't meet up again, I'm approaching the debate from the possibility, based on media where such events are likely. In those events, the Worlds would have to reach the same point, which is why the two Worlds wouldn't be able to connect, because there are 3 Hyrules between 2 timelines/worlds.

They run parallel. Parallel never meets.

M

Metal_head

I definitely agree that the timelines run parallel and cannot meet. I also have noticed that simon said that one of the oracle games is in one timeline and the second oracle game is in the second timeline. I don't get how this could actually work because the ending with ganon in the oracle games is when both of those flame things have been lit. To suggest that this can happen when the events that triggered this are in different timelines is near impossible. For that to happen the timelines would have to be connected or linked in some way. Considering how these timelines were made it is very much impossible to have a link or something like that between these timelines.
I'm new to this so tell me if I've done something wrong.

Okay. I have been spending some time working solo on this timeline for a new timeline that we can all also refine to make it perfect. Hopefully, it's already good enough, but I'm always open to ideas. In short, I have a new timeline. Here it is.

--------/ ADULT : TMC--TWW/PH/ST--FS/FSA--ALTTP/LA--LOZ/AOL
SS--OOT<
--------\ CHILD : MM--TP--OOX

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
Okay. I have been spending some time working solo on this timeline for a new timeline that we can all also refine to make it perfect. Hopefully, it's already good enough, but I'm always open to ideas. In short, I have a new timeline. Here it is.

/ ADULT : TMC--TWW/PH/ST--FS/FSA--ALTTP/LA--LOZ/AOL
SS--OOT<
\ CHILD : MM--TP--OOX

ALttP can't come after WW, as it takes place in the original Hyrule. Death Mountain, the Sacred Grove, and the Master Sword are all there.

ALttP can't come after WW, as it takes place in the original Hyrule. Death Mountain, the Sacred Grove, and the Master Sword are all there.
Who's to say that ALTTP isn't in New Hyrule? If it isn't too much to ask, I would like to know what the grounds of your assumption are.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
Who's to say that ALTTP isn't in New Hyrule? If it isn't too much to ask, I would like to know what the grounds of your assumption are.

I already said them. Death Mountain, Sacred Grove, and Master Sword. The Master Sword was sealed under the ocean at the end of WW. Since that's the case, it wouldn't be in the Sacred Grove (which wasn't in WW, also).

There aren't any heroes between OoT and WW, right?

Correct. Nothing happened in-between OoT and WW (save Ganon breaking out).

Oh. Alright. I think I can solve that problem.

-----------/ ADULT : TMC--FS/FSA--OOX--ALTTP/LA--LOZ/AOL
SS--OOT<
-----------\ CHILD : MM--TWW/PH/ST--TP

Garo

Boy Wonder
Oh. Alright. I think I can solve that problem.

-----------/ ADULT : TMC--FS/FSA--OOX--ALTTP/LA--LOZ/AOL
SS--OOT<
-----------\ CHILD : MM--TWW/PH/ST--TP

WW is on the Adult timeline, because the Hero of Time "left"; Zelda sent Link back to his childhood in a separate timeline (the Child Timeline), hence he left the Adult timeline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom