• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Golden 7 RP

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
(( Im on the same page as Tatl so would you like me to edit it or ...))

Jay heared what bangs said and looked at her but looked back at the leftovers he was going to say something about how its an animal and there ment to be eaten but there was sot'nah there and he would raher not start anything.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Bangs just hung her head and didn't look, whispering a silent prayer for the poor animal.

~~

Her voice was faint, barely a whisper. She almost sounded like she was in a dream or something, she sounded like she didn't believe whatever she was talking about. ...No, make that talking to. It sounded like she was having a conversation with something, something that couldn't be heard.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Felix looks at her. "What did you eat?"
________
Mortécaio just listens, trying to find out who she is speaking to.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"I usually ate fish and seaweed." Bangs squeaked out, still refusing to look up. "I never had to see an animal so big get... cut up like that. It's terrible..."

~~

She was barely even speaking legibly, the blood loss obviously having taken a toll, but the closest thing to a name that ever came up was the sound 'Mat'...?

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
"Its the circle of life they are ment to be eaten" Jay says as he notices the meat almost done.

"In my opinion I could never eat fish even as a kid they tasted horrible to me". He hoped he didnt hurt her feelings he did come off a bit harsh it wasnt the first time he has had to say that.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Oh, no, you don't have to do anything special for me." Bangs insisted, feeling a little bad for being squeamish now. "I can eat meat, I know it's meant to be eaten. It's just... Watching it that's hard."

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
((Is it too late to drop out? I'm in too many RPs and cant keep up with all thim with my limited online time))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom