• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Golden 7 RP

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Seeing how weak she was, he unchains her and drags her to a nearby cell, knife to her throat the entire time. He throws her into the cell, before putting an enchantment on te door, magicproofing it.
~~~~~~
Sot'nah just barks.
Felix rolls his eyes. "I'm not sure if fine is the right term." He smirks.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Winifred didn't even have the strength to stand up, much less fight her way to freedom. She gritted her teeth with frustration and rage as she was quite nearly carried into a jail cell, and attempted to stay on her feet as she stumbled through the door.

She failed. She pretty much just collapsed into a heap as the magicproofing spells took hold, and tried without success to regain enough strength to move.

~~

"Hmm, you're right." Bangs replied with a fake-serious air. But then she cuddled into Sot'nah and playfully simpered "He's more than fine."

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Joel nodded "Im not the best but my father taught me what I needed to know" he said sliding a glance at sot'nah and Bangs and then back to the meat which was almost ready to cook.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Felix nods. "Sounds good." He tosses a strip of raw meat to Sot'nah, who snatches it out of the air. He eats it quickly before snuggling against Bangs.

((PS we're waiting on 27 and Hero I think))

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
((I'm sorry but I really have no idea what's going on. I didn't really get it when I first started either, so I am completely lost. I think I'll have to drop out, sorry.))

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
((Im here ;-;))

Jay finaly finished cutting up and cleaning the meat and he looked at Felix. " Can you start cooking these? Im going to go take the leftovers where they wont attract animals." ((Theres just so many RP's happening at one time :c))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Actually, I don't think they did. I think they were just butchering.))

"That poor thing..." Bangs couldn't help but murmur as she looked at the leftovers of the animal's corpse. It just looked so sad, all torn apart like it was...

~~

If Mortecaio were to listen after a while, he might be able to hear what sounded like Winifred talking to herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom