• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gold Nunchuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oceanbear1

I'm calling shenanigans since no one else has gotten one and it wasn't advertised

L

Legendair968

I paid the $70 thing and got the golden wii remote. It looks awesome! But I don't think there is a gold nunchuck, I didn't read anything about it.

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
I was thinking about this as I played today. I wish there was one. I find it odd that no one else got one....or did you just take a white one and paint it and now you're messing with all of us....aww. Hey, we're Zeldafans. We have interest in that stuff. Today I swore I'd never play with any other Wii remote than me SS Gold 25th anniversary remote. :D I would liek to know if you are pulling our tails or just how you got it. (More likely option is two)

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Isn't that more or less kind of what I said? I just don't like being mean if I'm wrong. Of course, the gold on the nunchuck is a little off-color...still. I was just saying he probably painted one. It's sad we all fell for that...sigh. Guess that's how we'll get ours, eh?

it would be nice to have a gold nunchuck. what would also be nice is to have aoll the buttons gold on my wii mote. why arent the 1,2, and B buttons gold! everything else is. why not those 3 buttons. WHY!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The nunchuck is very real, it just doesn't come with the bundle. Calm down you people and quit trolling him. Ask politely how he got it, for example, or just settle down with the fact that you DON'T have one and you never did get one in the bundle. Gold nunchucks aren't OFFICIAL, but they exist.

He very clearly stated "I got my Skyward Sword bundle, along with a golden nunchuck". He didn't say "I got my SS bundle which came with a golden nunchuck".

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
There are multiple options – buy a skin, paint your nunchuck, go to Ebay or whatever online retailer you use. Again, they aren't OFFICIAL gold nunchucks, but the color itself exists on a nunchuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom