• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Going Days Without Taking a Shower or Changing Your Clothes

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
I've gone up to a month without a shower and wearing the same clothes lmao

Now I try to take care of myself, I'm just lazy and most of the time don't go anywhere so I never really see the reason to take one or change...but it is important to be healthy. So now I try to take at least 2 showers within a 7 day time span.

My mom's husband however, takes a shower once every 3-5 months...

Joy

The Sexy One
Ew ew ew ew ew icky icky icky.
I shower every day, wash my hair every two days. I think the longest I've been without a shower has been 3 days. Honestly.

I change clothes everyday decor for jumpers and jeans that I can wear for three days in a row.
Don't even get me started on people who don't wear fresh underpants or socks every day.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Ew ew ew ew ew icky icky icky.
I shower every day, wash my hair every two days. I think the longest I've been without a shower has been 3 days. Honestly.

I change clothes everyday decor for jumpers and jeans that I can wear for three days in a row.
Don't even get me started on people who don't wear fresh underpants or socks every day.

I change underwear & socks 2 times a day!
^^

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
The longest I usually go without a shower is three days. But I normally take one every two days.

I usually wear the same pair of pants up to three days in a row, but I change my underwear and shirt each day. I usually wear a jacket over my shirt though, and that I normally wear two days in a row.

Of course, I never want to wear dirty clothes. I try to get my clothes washed as often as I can.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I've gone a full day without taking a shower (24 hours), but it was because I've been out of town for over a day. We eventually came upon a shower where I did my business. Also, I wore the same clothes like three days in a row two summers ago; I had far too much fun with my Xbox 360 to even care about getting dressed.

I think, at most, someone should go 24 hours without showering. Otherwise, the dirt cakes onto your body and is really horrid to get off. For clothing, I will say around 48 hours; clothing actually doesn't get as dirty as people might think unless you do a lot of sweating or other activities. :)

longest i've gone without a shower, week. When i'm at home i dont tend to bother washing as laying in my own filth doesn't bother me (hmm that sounds kinda disgusting when i say it aloud) But if i go out then i have to of had a shower that same day other wise i feel disgusting and embarrassed.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
The longest I've ever gone without taking a shower is 3 days (that's camping for ya). Besides when I go camping, I shower everyday, and wash my hair every second day.Yes, I have wore the same clothes for more than one day without washing them. I sometimes wear clothes at least 2-3 times before washing them, unless they are dirty, or I had been working out and sweating in them.

The appropriate number of days to go without a shower is zero! As for tshirts, jeans, sweaters, etc., I think it is acceptable to wear them a couple of times before washing, unless they smell or have day old stains on them. For undergarments, those should be washed every time you wear them.

I can't stand being dirty or have a feeling of being dirty. I always shower in the morning and in night because I like having a clean feeling. I am not a fan of going days at a time without showering, same with clothes. I can't stand wearing the same clothes everyday. I mean, if other people can do it, okay, I just can't

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
The longest I've gone without showering is about 3 days, and I think I've worn the same clothes maybe 3 days in a row also. I think a shower is necessary at least every other day. Undergarments changed every day, a shirt can be worn twice, and jeans can be worn a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom