• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Goddess of Time

X

XTC

Now that is something I could have never put together. Wow. But what's with the bottom right wall-door thing?

T Edoc

Made AluminiumMasterSword
Romani Ranch, Termina (Hopefully...*sigh*)
Well, I just wanted to show most of the depictions of the Sheikah symbol I could find. :-) To be more objective.

Thanks for your interrest! ;-) You agree there are similarities? (...Though I'm getting off-topic now...or maybe not, who knows...)

Pen

The game is on!
The Goddess of Time is protecting you. If you play the Song of Time, she will aid you...

Princess Zelda - Majora's Mask

My theory is that the Goddess of Time is in fact a fourth goddess....
In the beginning Din created the earth, then Farore created life, and last Nayru created the laws. However, there is one fourth golden triangle on the bottom of the Hylian Shield from Ocarina of Time, that would fit perfectly in the empty space between the other golden triangles.

OoT_Hylian_Shield.png

So what if the forth goddess is the Goddess of Time, and that fourth triforce part is the triforce of time.
What if when the three known goddesses had done their job, the Goddess of Time created the time....

Last edited:

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
In the beginning Din created the earth
...when the three known goddesses had done their job, the Goddess of Time created the time....
In order for "In the beginning" to exist, the Goddess of Time would have to have created time beforehand. Of course that doesn't make sense either...time being created at the beginning of itself. Paradox?
Either way, I disagree with you completely. =P

T Edoc

Made AluminiumMasterSword
Romani Ranch, Termina (Hopefully...*sigh*)
Locke, you're christian, right? Then, you should agree there must be places where time doesn't exist but those place(s) exist anyway?
''In the beginning'' in this sense is more a notion understandable for human heads rather than a concrete reality. Plus, the things don't work the same way for Goddesses than for us.

I agree with Komali. Though we could call it ''Triforce of Light'' instead of ''Triforce of Time'' and it would get more and more sense (even if I use to call it Triforce of Time too).

What if the Triforce breaks into 3 parts when you touch it because it is not solid?
What if the Triforce isn't solid because there's a big hole in the middle, making each of the triforces not to touch each other?
What if that hole once had / could have a piece in it, a ''Triforce of Light/Time'' or such?
And what if that part has been removed so both the Triforce would be fragile (so no evil can get it whole) and both to take the power of the Triforce of Light to a sword that can repel evil if ever evil finds the Triforce anyway?
What if that golden jewel on the Master Sword was that...Triforce of Time/Light?

We've all thought about that at least one time, I'm sure. And Nintendo knows it, I'm sure they know we'd see those details and make the links.

Like many people on this thread I do agree... but still I think the Goddess of time is her own separate Goddess. The reason why I believe this is because they state many hints of other deitys in other Zelda games. Like the Gerudo believed in a Sand Goddess.. somebody said Din but actually I do not think it is Din...
Of course there are many hints that Din is associated with the red earth. But they did not state that she had anything to do with sand.
(Death mountain = red earth)
I believe Hyrule holds not just three but many more deitys...
It just seems odd to me to only have three deitys. :shake:

Squirrel

The Rodent King
Common mistake. The Triforce will not have four pieces.

In the original "The Legend of Zelda", the triforce only had two pieces. No matter how many pieces there are it will still be called the Triforce. I personally don't believe that there is a fourth piece, but if there was, it would still be called the Triforce, not the Tetraforce, not the Quadforce.

I think this is were the fourth Triforce piece theory is useful. If this theory is correct that would mean a fourth godess, presumably the godess of Time. The fourth piece may have been lost before the Triforce was discovered and then called the "Triforce". Zelda knew this for some reason (maybe because she was a princess or something?). Just a theory like pretty much everything else in LoZ.

AwesomeLink86

Link is awesome!!
Just because there were 3 Goddesses that created Hyrule, doesn't mean that there can't be more Goddesses. I think the "fourth" Triforce found on the Hylian shield is just a design gimmick nothing more though.

As for the Goddess of Time, I think it might be a 4th Goddess. Maybe one that rules over the other Goddesses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom