• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Gobli's Art Thread

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Well, I thought I would get by and post my art in Shadow Lord's thread, but since it's been closed, guess I will just have to upload and share my art here.

These few Paint drawings were created months ago back when I was writing Asgard Legends. I have a bunch of art, so I will be adding it all back again as time flies by, and I surely will add new art as well, commencing with this piece:

Zoeacute_zps54d8341a.png

Some of the characters were made using other parts from already made characters, so you may see some similarities here and there.

And these were the ones posted in SL's thread.

JzakFreiya.png

Ailyth1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I liked them all but that last one definitely appealed to me the most, I guess it's the sword! :D

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Thanks, you two, I appreciate the comments. ^^ Here's a new piece that I had saved. I didn't really like how it came out. This is Shadow, a demon in my God Wars Trilogy, but I doubt he'll make the cut looking like this. I may just have to alter the skin color or something...looks too humanish. *shrugs*

Shadow_zpsd25900cd.png

And Hel, the goddess in my siggy. (I really need to rework that body of hers, makes her look odd)

Hel.png

Din Akera, a character you'll read about in my Master Trilogy here at ZD and ZU.

Din.png

Magatha Stargleam, also a character for the MT.

Maggie.png

I will add more later, as I have yet to decide which ones to post. ~Ats

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Thank you, girls. I appreciate your comments. <3

And well, not to rob Linknerd09 an inch of her amazingness/awesomeness, I drew Starly using my style. Here she is. I will work on her leather strap because that's what's bothering me about the pic, but for now she stays like this.

Starly2_zps1a22b5b9.png

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
It looks super great, Atsuma. The strap bag around Starly looks fine. Love the detail on your art, Atsuma. Keep it up.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I messed around in Paint just about half hour ago and came up with this so far for Atalanta, the main goddess of my story. I don't like the helmet, I rushed it and it looks too simple, doesn't even represent anything. I will probably rework the helmet some other time, or in the end I will remove it.

Atalanta1_zps6fc92d33.gif

Pretty neat, Titanium. I must ask, do you use the mousepad for these? If so, your precision is remarkable. Well, I mean, MS Paint offers a zoom and thumbnail feature to aid with that, but still... Spriting on a large scale can be difficult. Your character design is good, very good. c:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Thanks gals, I appreciate your comments. :)

@Vanadium Thanx. And yeah, I only open up MS paint and use the mouse to draw stuff. Zooming in does help me. It's a pretty simple style that I've come to love. If I had time I'd draw on paper and then color it on PS, but I really don't have time to do all that, thus I take care of these kinds of drawings on MS paint.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
They're pretty good, Gobli. Nice job! :)

Oh, you found the thread. :P Haha, I forgot that I had a recent one. I actually was talking about my older threads, where there is more art. But meh, this one is good, I guess, at least you saw what I can do with Paint when I feel like drawing. As I said, I am way better drawing by hand. And well, since you sorta revived this thread, might as well add something later on, I dunno what yet, but I will surely make something and show it. ~Gobli

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom