• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Gobli's Art Thread

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
I love your character designs a lot, great shapes and patterns also the colors are great. I like the style of them, it looks like it works well to create the details you need with out lot of trouble. The designs and details are clear and easy to make out, also looks very charming! Very nice work with paint! You've got great control of the mouse!

Ah yes the mouse, he and I are enemies :/ He tried to kill me once and took it out on what I was drawing, we have an understanding when it comes to web surfing and gaming though. Begrudgingly as it is for the both of us.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Haha, I see, Keyshe. I would say using the mouse over time you become a little used to it, you just need to keep trying at it, like I do.

Anyway, I said I was gonna show something, eh? Well I decided to draw this for Giccy. It's a Kujata, from the card game I play on my phone. Compared to the real one, I know it's not even close, hehe. I'll make one for you next, Keyshe, but I don't know which one it will be, there's too many Kujatas to choose from. ^^

click the link to see the real Kujata: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121212011326/deitywars/images/a/a6/Kujata_%28Card%29.png

Kujata_zps5a3eeabd.png

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
This here is my possible character for the Wind Waker fic that I will write soon enough. Quite frankly I am better drawing on paper, but since I have no scanner atm, well I have to do this on Paint. It's not that good and I still could do better with some stuff if I took my time. But it's fine, I like it.

His name is not Q'rkilion as I previously thought I'd name my new character. He's holding on to the demonic fairy pistol and his magical blade. The armor he wears is mostly known as the Skeleton Armor. His belt is also magical. :nod: If I don't include Dragir in the story, then just remove the horns and the scales and he's a hylian. :P

Qrkilion2_zps4b484573.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom