• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Girahim Final Phase

okay i am currently ( and i mean i just paused my wii for a sec to write this) fighting the third phase of ghirahim and HOLY CRAP! SCARY! what did you think when fighting him? i think its really cool, but pretty simple as you only have to push him off the edge. im not entirely sure since im in the midst of it right now but i dont think it really does anything different. So what did you think of this last encounter with Ghirahim? did you find the cutscene before hand creepy? i thought that ghirahim is the most evil and intelligent boss yet, but this final battle brought out his true form, scaring the crap out of so many people. Thought?

Hmm, I don't necessarily think he's scary, just more menacing. And yeah, his final battle was surprisingly simple. Almost disapointing. Almost ;)

I loved his final battle. It was simple in nature, yes, but really really fun. Sometimes boss battles don't have to be super convoluted to be entertaining. :)

girahim is a real creep if you ask me and in his final stage where he takes a sword out of his boy for demise to use is really creepy. reminds me of some emo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom