• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Giant Triforce Emblem in Lanayru Desert

This is the full overworld map. Nintendo did not show us this. Some people were messing around on the website and they found this file with the full map. Why would Nintendo leave out details on the full map?

This is the full overworld map. Nintendo did not show us this. Some people were messing around on the website and they found this file with the full map. Why would Nintendo leave out details on the full map?

There are still grey spots around the Eldin Province. This color of grey is the same grey that was used for the unrevealed parts of other provinces. So there could still be parts of Eldin that aren't revealed, I think.

On-topic:
I like the Desert Province :) It looks like there are a lot of different parts there and I'm curious about all the weird buildings and landscapes. I think this province may be the one where most of the action happens :)

There appears to be one above Skyview Temple on the map in Faron too. I suspect there is another one inside Eldin Volcano.

2ep6f0x.gif

Also the ship is still apparently surrounded by land even though the map fades out in that area. There appears to be some structure in the distance off the map in front of the ship. Maybe the ship takes you there like the turtle takes you to Great Bay Temple in MM?

Wow man. You are very sharp :)

By the way: isn't that ocean made of sand instead of water? Like a sand-ocean.

Those grey areas are just the barren landscape. As I said, it would make no sense for there to still be unrevealed areas.

Also, it looks like a sand sea on the map, but in the opening trailer when Link is fighting the bokoblins on the ship, you can sea lolling waves below. So maybe the sea starts out dry but it is revitalized later?

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
When I meant that this doesn't seem to be the full map, I meant that even though all provinces are there, there are some small areas that are not on the map. For example, is the Silent Realm on that map? Even though it's a twisted version of Faron, its still a significant separate area, and it's NOT on the map.

On a separate note, I don't really like how you get to see everything within the first few dungeons. I like how TP was arranged, you get to see new areas throughout the game

The Silent Realm uses the exact same map so it wouldn't make sense for it to be shown. I think I know what you are trying to say though. We can expect alot of content in each area so even though we've seen the whole map, there will still be surprises.

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
The Silent Realm uses the exact same map so it wouldn't make sense for it to be shown. I think I know what you are trying to say though. We can expect alot of content in each area so even though we've seen the whole map, there will still be surprises.

Yup :) Yeah, I used the silent realm examble because I couldn't think of something better at the time.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Good this have something to do with the Triforce of Power...Ganondorf (I know he's not in the game but...). Also, the one above the Skyview Temple could represent either the Triforce of Courage or Wisdom.

The Triforce is taking on some kind of different role in the game, so the three pieces of it coming into play wouldn't fit that description. The Triforce is also whole at this point, so...

A

ArgoX

Wow man. You are very sharp :)

By the way: isn't that ocean made of sand instead of water? Like a sand-ocean.

It's definitely water. In the trailers the ship is surrounded by water, as can be seen in those screenshots, and Link rides a speedboat piloted by a robot dude in it. I don't know why they didn't make the water blue on the map. There are a few possibilities:

It starts out with there being no water.
It starts out with water and becomes a desert.
The water is there on the map, but it's transparent and you are looking at the lakebed.

Speaking of the speedboat scene, I noticed that as it cuts through the water the land under the water and rocks coming out of the water become rejuvinated, as if the boat is surrounded by a time bubble like in the desert dungeon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom