• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ghirahim's Master

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Aonuma specifically stated Ganon is not in this game. You're looking too far into that picture, it's just some generally demonic looking thing.
He would not have been known as Ganon. He would simply be a demon king who reincarnates into Ganon later on.

I really doubt that the giant whale is Ghirahim's master. If we remember a while back, it was said that the whale rescued Zelda from Ghirahim's tornado. And it was also already told that Ganondorf would not appear in SS.
I surely hope they doesn't pull a TP on us.
They can't pull a TP on you because you know that Ghirahim has a master he wishes to revive. We don't even know if he will succeed or not. I know Ganondorf will not be in SS, but his spiritual predecessor could be.

Last edited:
I really hope it's pig ganon, but I doubt it, I'll just wait and see

EDIT: I just got a crazy Idea, since Aounoma I think said that the game will explore ganons origins
Eiji Aonuma said:
(...) and it touches on why Ganondorf showed up. If you play it, I think you'll get some understanding on that(...)
and Koume and Kotake are ganondorfs surrogate mothers, that Ganon/dorf is sealed inside Koume/kotake/twinrova and then they give birth too him prior to ocarina of time

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I did notice. I believe I wrote about that on the first page of this thread. I'm interested in the guy that is next to Ghirahim with the white face and red eyes. I think he could be important as he is so different in appearance from the rest of the demons.

Last edited:
Hey, somehow it just now hit me: there are seven characters there. I'd had this theory before there would be seven villains in Skyward Sword, one for each seven deadly sin (or alternatively, you could see it one for each of the seven sages)

I think their leader will end up being confronted in some type of battle with Gaebora.. in some way.

/wild speculation

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I really hope we haven't seen the final boss yet, and I hope it's not Ganon (which shouldn't be a problem).
I highly doubt that we will have seen the final boss. It will not be the Ganon we know as he is not born yet. I think that the ending is most likley going to go one of three ways although there are endless possibilites, Here are what I think the ending might be like: Ghirahim will resurrect his master and the master will be fought and destroyed. The master will have no connection to Ganon and Ghirahim's tribe shall be sealed away becoming the ancestors of the Twili. Alternatively it could end up that Ghirahim's Master will be reincarnated as Ganondorf and this will not be seen in the Game. The other way it could go is Ghirahim will be the final boss and link manages to stop the resurrection, then Ghirahim's tribe will be sealed up in the twilight realm.

Last edited:

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
You need to stop talking about stuff from the game like you know exactly what's going to happen. You've been proven wrong already on a couple of things that you were so sure were going to happen a certain way.

Actually, I was just slightly off on a couple things. The main premises of what I've said on many things still stands. And, here's the thing. Many of those things I said that were "proven wrong" were just things I was confident on, not 100% sure. It's called making predictions. Not acting like I know everything. If that's how I'm coming across, that's not my intention at all.

Anyway, nothing you've argued in this thread has been confirmed. It doesn't look like a "normal" boss fight at all. There is a gauge on the side of the screen, which I can't recall from ANY Zelda boss fight than ususal. In fact, maybe you don't even end up defeating that thing at that point in the game. Maybe your only objective is to delay it for a certain amount of time before escaping. We don't know. And you have no evidence for thinking this will occur early in the game. I would argue for later (probably mid-game), since Link has the Hylian shield. He doesn't have that in any of the new footage of the first 2 dungeons.

I never said the word "normal" in that sentence. I realize that it's a much different boss fight than usual. It appears to be that Link's just trying to stop the monster from reaching the top of the winding. What exactly is going on in the fight, I don't know. I never said I did. I also never said that this fight would occur early in the game. Everything you've just said here was putting words into my mouth.

He would not have been known as Ganon. He would simply be a demon king who reincarnates into Ganon later on.

That would only be if Ganon was a different being than Ganondorf, which he isn't.

Zelda Informer included a thought that maybe the "Master" could be related to the Fused Shadow. They were referring to the giant behemoth that Midna becomes once she gains all of the parts of the Fused Shadow at the end of TP. Maybe their is some sort of beast that lives inside the Fused Shadow....OR, maybe even better than that would be if at the end of SS Link seals the "Master" inside the Fused Shadow (which would explain its power in TP).

Not a bad idea, but the Fused Shadow was the power that the "dark interlopers" used to try to establish dominion over the Sacred Realm, which is probably what was happening in the story of the events before Skyward Sword we just recently got.

Last edited:

Byrne

Waterloo
Don't you all get it?!?!??!?!?

Ghirahim sounds like someone we know......

There might be four demon lords: first two are Ghirahim and Agahnim.
Did that shock anyone???

I never said the word "normal" in that sentence. I realize that it's a much different boss fight than usual. It appears to be that Link's just trying to stop the monster from reaching the top of the winding. What exactly is going on in the fight, I don't know. I never said I did. I also never said that this fight would occur early in the game. Everything you've just said here was putting words into my mouth.

Dude, you said BOTH of those things! "In turn, that means that monster will appear early in the game and will be a normal boss." YOU said that! In this thread! I know you don't know what's going on, but every post you submit has this air of thinking your opinion is the best one.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Dude, you said BOTH of those things! "In turn, that means that monster will appear early in the game and will be a normal boss." YOU said that! In this thread! I know you don't know what's going on, but every post you submit has this air of thinking your opinion is the best one.

Oh, right. I wasn't looking at that post. That's my bad.

Anyway, I'm not trying to speak as if I know everything. I'm just speaking with confidence. Yeah, I've heard I come across as arrogant, and I'm really working on that, but just be glad you have the me as I am now. About a year ago, I'd probably have been banned long ago with how I talked, and I wouldn't have known why. But, this is way off topic, so let's just leave this behind, shall we? ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom