• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ghirahim's Love Interest?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
He looks like one of those weird, pale, skinny, androgynous guys with a cigarette you'd see at a bar on a rainy Monday night from one of those crime-drama and/or mystery movies.
Haha. Yes! I can quite imagine that, especially his pose in the GDC trailer you can imagine that not on top of a statue but on a bar stool.

I have a tongue fedish! I think Ghirahim is hot! But for a long time I have always thought Ganondorf s hot! :yes:
Ganondorf has SO many fans. On DeviantArt, there's a lot of fan clubs for "Ganny" :lol:. I wonder if Lord Ghirahim is receiving that same amount of publicity and fan-service?! :yes:

Ganondorf has SO many fans. On DeviantArt, there's a lot of fan clubs for "Ganny" :lol:. I wonder if Lord Ghirahim is receiving that same amount of publicity and fan-service?! :yes:
I have joined a couple :D and I think somebody has already started a Ghirahim fan club! which I will soon be apart of!

N

navi&link&zelda

I think Lord Ghirahim will soon have alot of fans cause he is soo awesome but awkward, furious, outraged, and sick with anger! lawl :D

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Who's idea was this thread?!? *Shudders* *Gags*

The hair gives him characteristics that are out of this world. His diamond theme is impressive I hardly ever see boys with diamonds. The make up on him is an up step to becoming a good model. The clothes he wears are out of this world also!
His body has a great build, and the way he moves is very graceful. Also his personality is to perfection for a villian. His tongue is probably the most attractive part in my opinion. But then again I am a person who thought orochimaru off of Naruto was hot!
He would probably be a great male model, and would love to see him in some fashion magazines. Also they should of gave Ghirahim high heels that would of added to his character a little more! :D

IHNo

The Other Side
He's an awesome villain, but cute? Heck no. He's a creeper.

Supposing Ghirahim did have some form of a love interest, it would be really one-sided like Djinn suggested, which kind of reminds me of the relationship between Voldemort and Bellatrix Lestrange.

Exactly what I was thinking!

amaterasu

Writer
okay here's something to ponder. or to make you blow your stacks.

WHAT IF GIRIHAM IS GAY. Or as others call it, homosexual.

amaterasu

Writer
Isn't homosexuality an emo stereotype? And Ghirahim looks "emo" especially because of the hair covering his eye. Although the sexuality of a video game character is usually never expressed outside of "the hero (usually male) falling in love with the princess".

how is it an emo stereotype? emo's just a label anyway. stupid sterotypes, making people seem like bad people.

for the record i am not emo, but i am an outcast.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
how is it an emo stereotype? emo's just a label anyway. stupid sterotypes, making people seem like bad people.

I don't know, perhaps I'm mixing up stereotypes, but I don't assume things about people because of stereotypes anyway.

I just remembered, Nintendo said (I read about this in another thread) that both Ghirahim and Phi are bother genderless but in a male/female body.

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
"O looky, Ghirahim has a girlfriend?"

*clicks on thread*

0_o "Alright, what the f***!!!"

*Looks at photo of Ghirahim, looks back at the question, back to Ghirahim, question, Ghirahim, question, throws up. Recovers, types what happened, reads it over, looks at Ghirahim, throws up*

"That'll do pig, that'll do."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom