• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ghirahim Bind or Kill?

Pen

The game is on!
I'd like to just bind Ghirahim. He seems like such an extraordinary villain. I would really like to see him again, in another game in the future. And I certainly hope that Ghirahim will be the main villain of The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword!

I hope kill, I'm not overly exited with his design and mannerisms. It's good to use someine else vesides Ganondorf, but next game my hopes are set on a glorious return by the Pigman

I dig his design....he looks weak and meaningless but his magic and maniacal persona can shine because of that..

I said earlier that Ive been playing twilight princess and that the master sword cannot be touched by those with evil hearts...so maybe Ghirahim does get a hold of the sword but that in itself banishes him...

I believe this to be true becuas ganon says in TWW that when Link removed the master sword it allowed Ganon to access his full power, implying it was the master sword that held him at bay.....

Last edited:

Big Octo

=^)
I'm pretty sure he's gonna die, there's no reason to seal him, and he is never mentioned again. What's the point of sealing him, how do you know that anything that has to do with the Twilight will be in SS? He's gonna die, I'm positive.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I'm pretty sure he's gonna die, there's no reason to seal him, and he is never mentioned again. What's the point of sealing him, how do you know that anything that has to do with the Twilight will be in SS? He's gonna die, I'm positive.

As has been stated many times before, he wasn't mentioned before because he wasn't written in until now. And if he was sealed in the Mirror of Twilight, I think that would be a perfectly legit reason for him to not be seen again. Zant was the only one to ever break out, and that was due to Ganondorf's power.

Big Octo

=^)
But how do you know that the Mirror of Twilight will be featured? I don't believe it will, so I still think he'll die.

He's most certainly a "dark interloper". That's why I say the MoT will be brought in. You don't have to agree with me, but I'm 100% certain of it.

I agree with this, if they dont feature the miror of twilight (I dont think it will be called that though) and the interlopers...it will be a major missed opportunity

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
That'd be a missed opportunity, yes, but since when does Nintendo NOT make use of free spots within their games? If they decide to kill off Ghirahim (a good move in my opinion), that would be perfect to show Link's ferocity for later tales of the Hero. Sure, we got a glimpse at the 'Sublime Beast', but was he really a beast? SS Link could fit that role better if you ask me :D

Crono

Hylian Rebel
In TP, actually, Ganon is killed. Anyway, Ghirahim doesn't seem that strong to me so I think he won't be killed. I also think that Ghirahim won't be the last boss. Whoever is; I expect them to be killed.

He was only truly killed in the first Legend of Zelda. TP preceeds ALttp and LoZ and where Ganon was clearly still alive.

That'd be a missed opportunity, yes, but since when does Nintendo NOT make use of free spots within their games? If they decide to kill off Ghirahim (a good move in my opinion), that would be perfect to show Link's ferocity for later tales of the Hero. Sure, we got a glimpse at the 'Sublime Beast', but was he really a beast? SS Link could fit that role better if you ask me :D

I would have to disagree, this being "the very first zelda game" and link starting at an academy of sorts.. gives me the vibe that he might show some ferocity throughout but over the course of the game he will mature and show restraint... maybe even sympathy, I say this mainly because Ghirahim (by design alone) give me the thought that he has justified reasons for his upcoming actions.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Evil Tounge Monster
GIRAHIM

I can imagine seeing that when we prepare to fight him at the end...under the assumption that he is the last boss.
:D

Would really like him to be the main villain or at least a superior in the dark tribe..
Could be like twinrova that when you defeat all of the leaders in the dark tribe they mutate into one giant Abomination..

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I think it a general concensus that Ghirahim is part of the Dark Interlopers mentioned in Twilight Princess. This is backed up by the fact that he teleports with little partical effects, and he mentioned "We" when he was talking about kidnapping Zelda. I think we will see him sealed in the Twilight, and not Killed.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
He was only truly killed in the first Legend of Zelda. TP preceeds ALttp and LoZ and where Ganon was clearly still alive.

That isn't official by any means. It's most likely true, but the original four games have no official place on the canon right now.

ghirahim is not the main villian and whoever it is MUST BE KILLED

Ummm. my guess

Ghirahim is with others, so he himself isn't the main villain, but he also sort of is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom