• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Getting the Master Quest?

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Hi there everybody I am highly intrigued by the Ocarina of Time Master Quest. Do you people think it's worth getting? Is there enough added/changed content to make it a worthy purchase?

Thanks!
Gabrielle:zelda:

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
@ Azure Sage - Thanks for the advice! And thanks for the help offer! Did they re-do all the puzzles in the dungeons and such?

@ Linknerd09 - actually it's easy to order off GameStop's website so I will do that!

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
@ Linknerd09 - actually it's easy to order off GameStop's website so I will do that![/QUOTE]

Well, I found that game at Gamestop. And someone decided to end the store moved somewhere else. I never found that game ever since.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
The dungeon layouts stay the same, but the puzzles and tricks change up a lot, and are much more difficult- if you don't already know how to beat them, that is.

The dungeons that are "changed" are all 3 dungeons in the child saga, the bottom of the well, all 5 temples in the adult saga, the ice cavern, the gerudo training grounds, and inside ganon's castle. Although ganon's tower remains unchanged.

Enemy/boss difficulty doesn't change at all. The ONLY difference between Master Quest and the original OoT is the puzzles in the dungeons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom