• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Getting rid of...

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
If you could get rid of anything, like the whole speices of wasps and mozzies, what would you choose?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I'll go with the obvious answer, I'd want to get rid of all diseases, from the common cold, to cancer. If we mean just insects though, even if some are pretty annoying, I figure they have a reason to be part of the ecosystem, so I wouldn't want an entire species wiped out because a fire ant bit me or something, lol. If they get into my house it's a different story.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I'll go with the obvious answer, I'd want to get rid of all diseases, from the common cold, to cancer. If we mean just insects though, even if some are pretty annoying, I figure they have a reason to be part of the ecosystem. If they get into my house it's a different story.
I was using insects as an example.....

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
whole speices of wasps
I'd get rid of lobsters, crabs and crayfish.

I'd also get rid of nightmares and headaches.

Oh and reality TV.

spiders, no doubt
^ this. Mosquitoes are a nuicance and all they do is suck your blood and give you a headache
Some species in the ecosystem are broad utilitarian and some are narrow utilitarian but..Every species in the ecosystem has an intrinsic value and it keeps the ecosystem moving.
For eg. Spiders keep mosquito populations under control with it's web of course. And mosquito larvae are Zooplankton which is a really important member of aquatic food chain. Precisely, it feeds fresh water carp and other fishes
I’d get rid of all the hate in the world, it would be such a nicer place if more people would be kind ❤
Now, I second that.
Also, I would get rid of rogues ,deserters, defect and corrupt cops and official. And brain-drain, poverty and any other phenomena that hinders the growth of my country.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Probably oppressive regimes, they feel very unecessary to me.

Also, what about their legs? They don't need those... Ooohhh they look tasty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom